Shows that make you embarrassed to be where you are from. I mean I love America but I have to say that Honey Boo-Boo and that freak show of a family they have make me say - no wonder the Europeans make fun of us and I do not blame them one bit. Shows like that pander to the lowest form of life. And the sad thing is that there are people that can relate to that show because they are like them in their lives. I watched that show for 10 minutes and my IQ fell 100 points - then after recovering from being a retard and a cool ice pack I am back to normal.
Bandiroux Bandiroux 56-60, M 10 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Hobbies

Anything with Piers Morgan rearing his smug,overpaid face on..

Best Answer

I have to U tube and see for myself.

Best Answer

I dont like Ricky Gavase ( spelling ???? )

Best Answer

Whatever you do don't watch a shows from here called geordie shore or the only way is Essex!

Best Answer

Now you have got my attention peaked.

Best Answer

Awful morning chat shows, reality shows, Essex thing, scheme, thing from harbour, awful, cringe-worthy stuff

Best Answer

is geordie shore like a rip off of the jersey shore lol

Best Answer

The scheme = scotlands shame<br />
essex and geordie shore = englands shame most of us normal britons are nothing like these people

Best Answer

People in Australia, South America and Africa also have embarrassing shows.<br />
It´s a pity they can not answer your question :-(

Best Answer

I am not a politically correct stooge like you might be accustomed to - I ask my questions the way I want to ask them - dont like them then dont answer. Notice I left out Greenland, Iceland, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, Korea, Mid-East , the North Pole where Santa lives, New Zealand , Samoa, New Brunswick, Russia - Poland and India.

Best Answer

I don't like that 'who wants to shower first' that is broadcast from Auschwitz...

Best Answer

You might want to catch a train their yourself.

Best Answer

THERE... you may want to catch a train for the nearest dictionary...

Best Answer

lol -- lol -- lol - The train is leaving I am sure you got on safe - when you arrive dont forget not to write.

Best Answer

I can spell... I'll be alright...

Best Answer

of course you will

Best Answer

it's Christmas in Australia... I'm bored...

Best Answer

Jeremy Kyle show (no offence) Geordie Shore, Only Way Is Essex, Made in Chelsea and the news sometimes

Best Answer

somebody went to uni...

Best Answer

I'm actually not old enough for Uni yet lol

Best Answer