Whatever you do don't watch a shows from here called geordie shore or the only way is Essex!

Best Answer

Now you have got my attention peaked.

Best Answer

Awful morning chat shows, reality shows, Essex thing, scheme, thing from harbour, awful, cringe-worthy stuff

Best Answer

is geordie shore like a rip off of the jersey shore lol

Best Answer

The scheme = scotlands shame<br />
essex and geordie shore = englands shame most of us normal britons are nothing like these people

Best Answer

People in Australia, South America and Africa also have embarrassing shows.<br />
It´s a pity they can not answer your question :-(

Best Answer

I am not a politically correct stooge like you might be accustomed to - I ask my questions the way I want to ask them - dont like them then dont answer. Notice I left out Greenland, Iceland, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, Korea, Mid-East , the North Pole where Santa lives, New Zealand , Samoa, New Brunswick, Russia - Poland and India.

Best Answer

I don't like that 'who wants to shower first' that is broadcast from Auschwitz...

Best Answer

You might want to catch a train their yourself.

Best Answer

THERE... you may want to catch a train for the nearest dictionary...

Best Answer

lol -- lol -- lol - The train is leaving I am sure you got on safe - when you arrive dont forget not to write.

Best Answer

I can spell... I'll be alright...

Best Answer

of course you will

Best Answer

it's Christmas in Australia... I'm bored...

Best Answer

Jeremy Kyle show (no offence) Geordie Shore, Only Way Is Essex, Made in Chelsea and the news sometimes

Best Answer

somebody went to uni...

Best Answer

I'm actually not old enough for Uni yet lol

Best Answer