coburn coburn 51-55, M 10 Answers Feb 12, 2011

It's nice to be smooth "down there". But, razor bumps are no fun!

Best Answer

as a male I can understand that - are they worse than a guy gets from shaving?

Best Answer

benefits, cleaner, sexier, not just for him, I love it that way, after you have done it for awhile, the upkeep doesnt seem so hard...as for disadvantages, once you get past the initial razor bumps,(luckily I really didnt get them...theres some good products out there) there arent really any disadvantages are there??? :)

Best Answer

sexier yes - and I'm only dealing with it second hand!

Best Answer

The advantage is that smooth is sensual. The disadvantage many men dont like !

Best Answer

That's interesting; I have not conducted a pole, but from general conversation, most men, all men??, go wild at the idea.

Best Answer

Will, God has a purpose for putting a hair around your vagina. So that foreign bodies could not easily get inside and would make you sick. Second it serves as a shock absorber to bump so that when you accidentally bump into a hard ob<x>ject, it would not cause so much damage to very important body part.<br />
You don't need to shave the hair around your vagina, just trim it when necessary with a good scissor when it grows over half an inch or 3/4 and inch. Shaving a vagina is only necessary when you are in the hospital for surgery in that area or for delivering a child.<br />
For if you shave them, you would experience unbecoming itch around the vagina with the shave hair, you will feel uncomfortable wanting to scratch it , after a day or few days and it is very unbecoming to keep on scratching that area, for you can not tolerate itch, though you can tolerate pain and it would create another infection and rushes will occur.<br />
Deditha from Philippines

Best Answer

thanks for you thoughts;one thing I enjoy about this anonymous format is that people can be honest with their thoughts - thanks again

Best Answer

the bad prickles that poke your **** when the lips touch the **** is the worst. I think plucking the vagina is the best thats what i do! no pricklies and the hair is so soft

Best Answer

Much more hygienic not to mention makes the sex feel even better. Plus I thing it's much more pleasing tho the eye I want my man to touch me and it be smooth not a handful of hair lol.

Best Answer

I no longer find any advantages. It's jaggy and itchy, time consuming, expensive to buy products to remove it, my underwear chafes, my lace pants stick to it my stubble sticks out my undies and my sanitary pads stick to me. I only did it for my boyfriend. .. and for oral but can't mind the last time he gave me oral. Want my hair back

Best Answer