I am no longer allowed within five hundred yards of Julia Roberts.......

Best Answer

why do lesbians get singled out w/ straight men as being the only ones who can see beauty in women?

Best Answer

I suppose I was thinking more like women you're attracted to so that's why I phrased it that way :)

Best Answer

im a sort of bloke who would tell them . that there stunning .with a smile and give them my number x

Best Answer

If it's appropriate for the time.

Best Answer

I'm not a lesbian but sure,... why not? We only seem to have negativity to share... what's up with that? If I see someone striking, I'll tell them... pay it forward, man.

Best Answer

That's awesome :)

Best Answer

On occasion, they seemed happy with the compliment.

Best Answer

i'm bi and i do appreciate beautiful women but i'm not a stupid male so i wouldn't approach her unless she gave me the signal that she's looking at me too. stupid males often approach whether said beautiful woman shows interest or not.

Best Answer

women other name is beautiful all women around the world are beautiful its god gift but when we see women we attract by her sex appeal wich is very wrong women is like flower we can smell fragance from her but we cannot crush her

Best Answer

I would like to . . . Not in a sexual or come-on way . . . But just to be admiring. I never have because i was sure it would be unwelcome. How do you think most beautiful women would take the complement from a stranger walking down the street? ob<x>jectifying?

Best Answer

If it was said in a respectful way and they weren't being harassed then I'd guess they wouldn't mind.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Why not? I don't either though......

Best Answer

9 times out 10 they already know it and are sick of being approached. I dont know I guess if it were me I wouldnt like it so I dont do it

Best Answer

I bi but if i ever see a gorgeous women i will always go up to her and tell her. but i don't with guys, nor do guys with me:(

Best Answer

Never happens to me either! I've always wondered what would happen if I told strangers that I thought they were cute, male or female, but I get too scared.

Best Answer

Psshh in this day and age if your not "hot" enough your instantly branded a prev or creep and hot can mean any number of things to anyone so i would rather no go through the trouble~

Best Answer

Well I think it's probably different for us lesbians, but I have. Straight women (ironic as it is) do not tend to like the straight forward approach, especially if you are looking for a long term relationship

Best Answer