I love to wear a t-shirt in the summer time when it kind of sticks to my body and makes my boobs obvious. I love it when women see them and smile at me. I also love to bend over in front of a woman so that she can see my bra. I am a 46 B they are all natural with female nipples. Can any of you relate?
John3303 John3303 46-50, M 86 Answers Nov 16, 2010

With 42 C to D (depending on the bra) breasts, wearing a bra is more comfortable than not (Vanity Fair Body Shine Floral is most comfortable). While originally embarassed wearing a bra, the comfort of the support is rapidly overriding the concern over what people think. Wearing shirts somewhat on the baggy side conceals my bras to some extent, but my breasts are noticable and I know that women have observed my bra more frequently of late. The observant women have on occasion given the same extended stare that men regulary give a well busted woman, but so far the only reaction has been an approving smile and comments like "nice". Guys don't look at guys, so while I occasionally worry about any reaction from a guy in line behind me noticing my bra straps, I don't believe any guy has noticed, which is good. At first embarassed when a woman noticed my bra, I actually find it somewhat pleasing to get a positive stare and smile from an approving gal.<br />
Having worn bras for so long now, unless someone says something to me, I don't know if anyone notices or not. I don't know how anyone looking at me could not see my rather large breasts; but because they are part of me and my bras are part of my daily attire, I don't give it any thought or consideration. My breasts are part of my body and aren't going anywhere any time soon, so neither are my bras which enhance my breasts appearance. I can't hide them so why try to deny them by trying to compress and hide them.

Best Answer

did you grow them with breast enhancement or did the grow on their own?

Best Answer

Ive discovered fenugreek and fennel seed extracts and notice some great response. 2" in a little over 3 months. Wife likes to help massage from back.

Best Answer

I wear a bra and other articles of female clothing most days my <br />
br size is 38c which I fill rather well but I just find panties and stockings feel good next toy skin and dresses are more comfortable than trousers I would like to dress as a woman 24/7

Best Answer

I agree but try size 10 jeans with a thong underneath it is the best and also a tank top that shows off your cleavage this is great

Best Answer

I am a male of 53 years and I have been wearing bra for the last 20 years regularly. I have very large breasts. Now I am wearing 42 DD cup bra. My wife also support me. My bra often quite visible as breasts are very big. Some people stare at me but I don't care. Some people sympathize also. But I enjoy wearing bra as it relieves me the pain of bouncing the breasts . Those who have big breasts, I recommend them to wear bra without any fear or shame.

Best Answer

I am 59, and I also have naturally large breasts and very wide hips for a man, and I am also married. Since my wieght loss, I have been wearing bras, panties, and girdles. I also wear a 42DD bra, and would like to talk to someone who ligitimately needs to wear a bra. Please contact me, and share your experiences with having to wear a bra.

Best Answer

I have about 38C breasts, which I try to cover up with a sports-bra, which squashes them somewhat when in public. A loose top helps as well. I am sure some women do notice. am fairly slim. and at home I prefer to go without a bra. I avoid medical exams because of this. . I have several sports bras which are very elastic, but it usually lasts six months, then looses its stretch. Lycra is the worst for this. and needs replacing. A woman who looks after me seen me in in the shower many times, and has not said anything unpleasant to me. I think it also depends on if you have a sense of humor, as, face it, we are not all perfect celebrity shapes, and are all very different.
The one thing I miss most of all is swimming in a public swimming pool, as I would dread being told to leave the pool. I have seen boys with full breasts, when I did go swimming, some wearing a full swimsuit. and nobody seemed to mind. In private pools I can wear a one-piece swimsuit, which gives me support and stops them wobbling about. I hope this give you some assurance there are others like yourself.

Best Answer

Manage to go swimming, as the lady looking after me got me a swimsuit that better supported my boobs, I got into and out of the pool quickly , and felt much better when hidden in the water. When I was drying after the swim, I saw my figure in the full-lenght mirror thy had there, and my breasts were much more obvious when the suit was wet. Also I found it was one of those swimsuits that didn't cover the bum. I think I was more concerned about how my boobs were hidden at the time!

Best Answer

How did you grow your breasts so large?

Best Answer

Have you thought about wearing a tee shirt over your bra when you swim? I think that would be appropriate. My neighborhood has a community pool (46 houses) and I have worn a tee many times and have seen several larger men do the same. Stick with a navy or black tee, since what is underneath will be less obvious.

Best Answer

hello,
42DD cup bra of woman is much bigger than bra 42DD men??
i imagine if a woman wear size bra 42DD,is enormous!
but in a man? 42DD are big or not?
because, i supposed,if your size bra is 42DD,your breasts are much bigger than a woman? (your wife or others women)

Best Answer

hello, 42DD cup bra of woman is much bigger than bra 42DD men?? i imagine if a woman wear size bra 42DD,is enormous! but in a man? 42DD are big or not? because, i supposed,if your size bra is 42DD,your breasts are much bigger than a woman? (your wife or others women)

Best Answer

I also wear a bra, my wife suggested it to me after she told me that myu breasts were larger then hers were. She took me to the mal and had a sales woman measure me for my proper bra size, she told me that for a good proper bra fit I needed a szie 42 C cup bra, my wife and i picked out 5 bra's in that size and went home, now I put on a bra every morning while getting dressed, It really does help with supporting my breasts, and really cuts down on the bouncing around as well as my nipples do not get chaffed any more.....I really like it when my wife plays with my breasts and kisses and sucks on them...it drives me wild

Best Answer

You are so lucky! Mine are still smallish but wife enjoys them too.

Best Answer

Hi there I'm a mature male who has lived and dressed as a female since puberty which came at age 7 yrs old because I also have very very large breasts I wear a 86" VVVV cup custom made bra and Ihave a 38" inch waist and also very very wide 86" inch hips the perfect hourglass figure and I also have very thick full thighs and calves too as this was caused by both kleinfelder's syndrome and VBH as well.

Best Answer

No I do not care to be noticed. I try and hide it as much as possible. I am a 38c and only wear a bra for support and it helps with sensitivity and shoulder pain also. I have come to terms with wearing a bra. To me it is no different than someone wearing a back brace.

Best Answer

I agree with many others, that it appears that most women that I have come into contact with enjoy seeing men who wear bras. Like many others, I used to be embarrassed because my breasts are so large and people stared at me. But when I started wearing a bra full-time, I noticed people didn't notice as much. I don't go out of my way to show off my bra, but I don't hide it either. During the warmer months, I wear my share of white tank tops and T shirts, and yes my bra is very visible. However, I am not as concerned with peoples views, as much as I'm concerned with my own personal comfort. In business, I have have adapted to wearing women's white blouses, and yes, my bras are clearly visible, but I have been coached by women to wear bras that are appropriate for business, and for the most part people are understanding, and it's business as usual. As one other person mentioned, swimming can be a concern, but I wear a women's one piece bathing suit at the beach, and it doesn't seem to bother anybody. I will admit, I do find it flattering when women notice my breasts and ask me about my bras. I thank them for their kindness.

Best Answer

I wear bra I do love it when women notice me wearing bra they do smile at me. I love Victora's Secret Miraculous,Soma,Maidenform.All my bra add 2 cup size that mean I am B-C cup with out, Add bra 2cup size I am a very happy D or DD cup.And I do have matching panties for all the bras I own.

Best Answer

The only person that has ever noticed or said any thing is my wife, She bought me my first sports bra about twenty years ago when we were clearing the land where are house now stands. I complained about how sore my breast felt after a day on the tractor and the next day she handed me a gray sports bra and told me that no one would see it under my shirt. since then she has given me many more and she loves to play with my nipples through my bra or slides her hands under it and drives me crazy.

Best Answer

I have found that if I wear a tight waist cincher under a WYOB torsette, both size small, it pushes the fat from my midsection to places not being squeezed in. When I am in this shapewear, I have quite large breasts. Although the shapewear felt a little constraining at first, I have quickly become used to and feel comfortable in it. And having full breasts that bounce and jiggle and clearly show under my tops feels incredibly sexy. I love it when women notice my breasts and smile.

Best Answer

You say WYOB what does this mean.

Best Answer

Wear Your Own Bra.

Best Answer

Let me start by saying I love having breasts. I am a 38B. I would love to be a very full C or D. I have had some breasts since age 14 small but there. In the past ten years they have grown. I wear a bra all the time except in bed at night. I do like the feel of the bra and the support it gives. If people notice my bra so what. They are my breasts and that is what a bra in for to support the breasts. I don't go out of my way to show them off. Well not yet. With C or D size breasts it will be very hard to hide and then I might start showing them off. There is a certain excitement when a woman hugs you and your breasts meet knowing you have breasts and a bra on too. In fact I want to be big enough to be noticed and even commented about good or bad. The truth is those who make bad comments are not as intelligent as they think. Gynecomastia is a real problem for men and a lot of men have it. A mastectomy is nothing more than the amputation of a body part. No thanks I will keep my breasts. Besides I like them as they tend to bring out my feminine side more and that isn't bad at all. My wife liked it and that was what really counted.

Best Answer

i wear bra`s since 15 <br />
i started with 34 b to c now 38 D<br />
i wear bra┬┤s every day and it`s comfort for me<br />
in summer it is often very difficult to hide my boobs

Best Answer

who helped you to get a bra at age 15?

Best Answer

NIce is that nighties at night and dresses/skirts around the house?

Best Answer

Agree 2 piece bikini's are the best

Best Answer

I have been wearing bras and other womans attire for past thirty years. My breasts are rather large and I wear a 48 dd bra. so no matter what i wear over them, I am noticed as wearing a bra, most important thing is to get properly fitted for a bra. it makes all the difference in the world. and my fitting was done at a lane bryant store, the person was very professional and she even insisted that i try them on, before buying. Very proud of my bras...

Best Answer

How did you grow your breasts so big?

Best Answer

I have worn a bra since I was in my early 20's, from developing breasts due to a natural hormonal imbalance. I am currently a 36D and would like to discuss experiences with others who are similar. I am proud of who I am and actually like wearing my bra each day. Women have noticed and I mostly get an approving look.

Best Answer

I have been wearing a bra off and on for 20+ years now I wear a bra 14 hours a day take off when at work but when I leave until I return the next day my 38c bra is on me regardless if I am at the store or around the house

Best Answer

Same hear, I am a 52B and recently started wearing. I have the same hormonal problem. Good to know about the ladies, but around here I have to hide it or I would be labeled as a real creep and nobody would talk or associate wth me.

Best Answer

I am a 50 year old. male who has been wearing a bra since early twenties cause of over sized breast so i can relate.

Best Answer

yes i like them to know that i were bras. then it is up to them to like or not

Best Answer

It's comforting to read so many other guys say they're comfortable wearing and being seen with a bra, <br />
Does anyone else JUST feel that they should have breasts?? it's not that I have the slightest interest in not being a guy but I WANT BREASTS and feel more comfortable with them--A's as they are, but I'd like B's! and I wear a bra that makes the best of what I have. Not brave enough for a T shirt yet tho, this list will move me along!

Best Answer

I feel the same as you about wearing and being seen with a bra. It is very comforting to know that other men feel the same way. Add me to your circle if you would like to chat sometime.

Best Answer

I appreciate your feelings, but in reality when a man has large breasts it can be a series of bitter-sweet experiences. There is that whole fun side to it, but there is also the uncomfortable side as well. I am naturally large up top and in my hips and rear. I naturally wear a 42DD bra, and size 9 in women's panties. I wear them for comfort and support, but if you want to contact me, I will share with you both positive and negative experiences.

Best Answer

I'm 73 and like you I have always felt the need to have breasts but I do not want to be a women. My breasts are small B's and I don't quite fill up a 38B bra. I would like for them to get bigger but as yet they don't seem to be doing so. I do wear a bra every day as it makes me feel "whole."

Best Answer

I would like to share with you thanks

Best Answer

Wonderful to see you comments about wearing a bra. I too love to wear my bra daily. I've never had any adverse reactions. Most notably I get looks of approval from women who happen to notice. I have small breasts but my bras (42c) give me support and a slight projection that's very comfortable. I only wish I was brave enough to wear bra and panties everyday, everywhere.

Best Answer

I am obsessed by my desire for large feminine breasts, and have fought it for almost 30 years, sometimes losibg badly. I wish my wife were accepting of my desire. Ive spent over 10 years in therapy over this and had taken feminizing hormones for 3 months on two separate occasions. Ordering estrogen online and hiding delivery from my wife is really dangerous and scary. I am very empathetic to the LGBT community and wish I was accepted for how I really feel, rather than always hiding my feelings and my obsession.

Best Answer

Oops. if you do that, it is not reversible, I would suggest you practise, wearing a fully padded stretch bra, about a c-cup filled with cotton-wool or something like that , for several weeks, to find how restricting it will be for you to do many things in public. Having large breasts that grew, I have to wear a tight-fitting top when at social events where people may notice.

Best Answer

Yes. I feel exactly as you do. I wish it were accepted and I could enjoy growing my breasts or have my wife pursuade me to have implants. Id be very content to have full C cups. it remains just a fantasy, but Ive been told what you believe, you can achieve, so I won't stop believing I'll have them one day, and will then feel complete.

Best Answer

Hi grbitz, I WANT BREASTS yes and yes I am stating to grow them now, and I am so looking forward to putting a bra on at the moment I put a T shirt on so my nipples show through ( I have erect nipples al the time) my breasts are growing very slowly but thats good. keep on growing and growing for me the bigger will be best.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I love the reaction from women when I give them a hug. They will always double chech with there hand to see if that was a bra strap that they felt. If no one else is near, I will always say to them that it is a bra strap that they felt. I do need to wear one because of my boobs. Not one has ever felt sorry for me, an most will say something like lucky you, or how nice. Some will say give me another hug and press there chest into mine to get a feel of my boobs on theres.

Best Answer

Nice story

Best Answer

That happenes quite offen. I wear a 38B bra and fill it competely, so i do have to wear one all the time now. I am not complaining, I love having to wear one.

Best Answer

It's not a like or dislike situation for me but a fact of life that with 46DD boobs they sway and jiggle when unfettered. I have noticed men and women noticing them when I am only in a T-shirt in the warm weather. I have had the girls all my life and they have grown with me. It isn't just a weight factor either as I worked hard to stay fit for years of sport but always had the boobs. Now 52yo it is about health that I am concerned and I wear a bra to get the support I need to avoid neck and back pain. Most of the time nobody notices and fewer people really care.

Best Answer

I have a set of full 36C's that I try to conceal most of the time. Sometimes I can feel someone staring at my chest. I know how a girl feels when she catches someone trying to get a quick glimpse of their boobs. Hiding them is a challenge though and they are still growing and filling out so it's getting even harder. Love my boobs...

Best Answer

I am a little smaller than you at 36B but I know what you mean ... love to have people talk to my boobs. LOL

Best Answer

I love wearing black bras under white shirts in the summer. I love to go swim just to see their reaction to me wearing a bra.

Best Answer

Definitely I can relate and even though I am not large (I'm a 36-C) I enjoy it when women notice. How do I know they noticed? They can't keep their eyes from checking out my boobs.

Best Answer

My breasts are not that big that I " need " to wear a bra...I wear one because I like to. I wear one under all kinds of shirts, even tight fitting T-shirts and so far no one has noticed or haven't said any thing, not even my Dr.!!!

Best Answer

what size bra are you wearing

Best Answer