fabricrated fabricrated 26-30, F 9 Answers Oct 14, 2010

my wife tells me all the time that I'm "her world"<br />
(I wish she treated me more like she means it, though . . .)

Best Answer

It is a true satement. You can be surrounded by many people you call your friends. But, when it is a life or death situation would they put your life before there's. Or! no matter how unpredictable you are in your promises and you are unreliable the person still loves you or cares about you just because they love you.

Best Answer

If you are lucky enough to affect a person's life in such a positive way that you are their whole world then embrace it. I believe that we affect all those around us each and every day in how we act, what examples we set, and how we interact with others. Each person makes a difference even when they don't realize it. Hopefully, they make the choice to make the difference a good and positive one in this world as it could have a domino affect.

Best Answer

Ok. Yeah. It's just a true statement. No, it's not just a true statement. It's a good true statement. And that where true love lie.,. ??????

Best Answer

'' To the world u might be one person ,but 2 one person u might be the world????????

Best Answer

it means they have lost touch with themselves to be with you , insanity. love is crazy.

Best Answer

It means that while most people will see just your superficial qualities - to one person, who loves you, you are so much more than you superficially appear.

Best Answer