Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 11 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Hobbies

i've lived in the country again for about two years now. i see the city as a fun place to visit, but that's about it.

Best Answer

eeeeehhh---- I like the city but I like my privacy and land... stores are convenient but I like being away from everyone. I need my space :)

Best Answer

I grew up in the country, couldnt wait to move to the city, LOL Moved back to the country, and will never ever be that stupid again, a city is okay to visit once a year or so. but beyond that not a chance.

Best Answer

Lol. Welcome back.

Best Answer

hehe true. i came back too :p

Best Answer

Thanks LOL

Best Answer

Wecome back to you too. Lol

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I don't want to live in a big city ever again.

Best Answer

I'd be Happier living in the City, where everything, Friends' Homes especially, r only within a block other 2 from your home. Walking distance in other words.<br />
While I do Love my privacy, I get lonely in the country, so...

Best Answer

If my needs and the facilities, I am used to, are available, I will be happy anywhere.

Best Answer

Nice thing about living in a city is you don't need a car. Lots of public transpiration. You can walk almost in any direction from home and find what you need. Ride a bike everywhere and save gas while you're getting exercise. Miss the country? Take a day trip.

Best Answer

I can't sleep with cop cars fire trucks ambulances cars with loud music people yelling and early morning dump trucks and vehicle sounds. I sleep to the sound of birds crickets and the wind in the trees.

Best Answer

not in the city I moved to, public transportation was only downtown, if you wanted to shop you had to drive any where from twenty minutes to two hours. if you didnt time it right you spent three hours stuck in traffic breathing in all the lovely city smells, diesel fumes, trash, chemicals etc. Id rather see trees and pastures along the road instead of ***** malls, buildings, bill boards, hookers, and broken down cars.

Best Answer

why is the word S trip censored, thats what its called A S trip mall. LOL

Best Answer

Cause of the little kids. Lol

Best Answer

Having lived in both, I can say there are charms and perks in each. Right now I would really be happy in a big city. I live in suburbia right now and it is not the best of worlds...

Best Answer

No. I tolerated it for several years. I would never go back.

Best Answer