Did you ever consider the fact, that the person who's coat or jacket was ruined, will just go out and buy another fur coat or have the ruined section of their coat replaced? People who choose to wear furs do not feel "guilty" for their choice of what to wear and don't need to explain why we wear furs. And such an act will most likely make them very angry and out of spite, people will continue to wear more fur.
sneakyfox sneakyfox 41-45, F 14 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Fashion

No, 2 wrongs don't make a right

Best Answer

Did this happen to you? I honestly only seen this sort of thing in movies and on tv.

Best Answer

No, but there are some people who seem to think they have a right to force their own agenda on others.

Best Answer

so you saw it on the news then? I thought Peta stopped condoning that years ago. Not that I am a Peta fan or anything.

Best Answer

Latest climate predictions I've seen suggest that the UK could get considerably colder in a few years time. I'm betting the people with fur coats are going to feel very smug if that happens. Not to mention the ones with 4x4s...

Best Answer

PAINT THROWERS probably get frustrated-( I AM NOT CONDONING THIS ACTION- just explaining their reason)

TAKE A SECOND AND PUT YOUR MINDSET

in there mind -WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO?- to keep people from wearing THE SKINS of these CREATURES- who WERE KILLED IN BRUTAL and VIOLENT manners (have you ever seen that some ANIMALS HAVE THEIR SKIN RIPPED OF- when THEY ARE STILL ALIVE)

if there was another HIGHER LIFE FORM- *(HOW WOULD YOU FEEL if your skin was desired and WORN?)

just SO they COULD "fashionably" SPORT THEM off and FEEL "LUXURIOUS".....

MOST CASES TODAY are not like ancient times when an INDIAN would track and hunt the animal down- completing rituals of apology - for taking the life of mother-nature's being- because that ancient case THEY NEEDED- the SKIN and everything they HARVEST from the animal- LIKE THE MEAT as well-

it was not JUST seen as FASHION

Best Answer

Please cut it out with the Caps Lock, it's really irritating to read. In answer to your question about what else they can do, how about petitioning to make the fur trade illegal, like rational adults?

Best Answer

Some may feel "frustrated" but that still does not justify ruining someones personal property, and it is considered assault.

Best Answer

it might not justify ruining the animal SKIN...(i agree with you)- personally i have never done something like that
but may i ask what justifies us to wear those animal skins when there is other material (such as "imitation" or wool)- i mean the list is endless really to the options

Best Answer

SORRY- (i like to use Caps for emphasis).......plus it doesn't matter if something is ILLEGAL- or LEGAL there will always be someone who will do as they wish- (regardless of the rules people place)..... sadly the world isn't perfect

Best Answer

Many people love to wear furs, for many reasons, warmth, style, personal expression, etc etc...

Best Answer

i'm really not trying to be a hater- but you said it "style", and that "personal expression"- which in my opinion is pushed toward fashion.... it just makes me think that now a day we have other materials that help us keep even warmer- (i know i sound like a hippie - but i have seen those violent videos- where the ANIMALS are TORTURED..... after that personally I don't think I WOULD EVER PURCHASE... or wear authentic animal fur).. but that's just me- i don't want to bother your taste at all- (i just commented on this because i wanted to display that opposite view on the subject)

Best Answer

This question is not really about one choosing to wear furs or not wear furs. One should not wear it if they think it is offensive or not in their taste. I was wondering if those who think it is okay to confront someone and feel they have a right to destroy another persons property just to make personal statement.

Best Answer

yea true- but i just gave a reason to their (incorrect action) of madness- towards "fashion statements" ( as is an item of clothing or set of clothes that expresses something about the attitude, point of view, or lifestyle of the wearer)

Best Answer

Strange how none of these types responded to and answered this question. And I wonder, do they consider the outcome of their action, and as several others have stated, they would be defeating their own cause, yes by ruining someone's fur coat or other fur clothing the person who threw the paint or ink is just going to make an enemy, perhaps provoking the man(yes men do wear furs) or woman wearing the fur coat to go after and beat the crap out of them, and ultimately it will not save more animals, or stop people from buying and wearing fur.

Best Answer

so then what would you consider them to do? (don't condone the action)- (but if they sit there stay quiet do nothing- no one will care- or give their cause any attention- no one will think to stop- even though some might just go and purchase another or beat the crap some people )(there is a very small percentage that would open there eyes)- there are so many forms of protest when people don't think what is happening is right- yes some are quiet and others not so- in this life we all are partially wrong and partially right- absolute truth are far close to none ( if you were wronged by these people then- i am sorry- but when ever i get hurt by someone i take a moment to consider why they did what they did- where they in the wrong- is there any other way i could keep this from ever happening? to repeat a cycle seems futile and pointless- i modify what i can- and then when they do something i ask why? then i would say (i like you deserve respect) and hope i change their opinion if not live life in a good manner (without hurting people in any way)

Best Answer

They could still object to people who wear furs, they do have a right to their own opinions and ethics,maybe hand out flyers about how fur is produced or try to explain in a civil tone how and where fur comes from.They may possibly win some converts. But they should be willing to accept the fact that not everyone shares their views and values.Some will buy and wear fur no matter what. And they should leave it at that.

Best Answer

sure..... you know could compare oil to other issues- (like oil drilling "fracking") but AT THE END no matter what.... people will never agree... some prefer themselves over the better good (not many are willing to sacrifice) but ehh let- i guess ANIMALS should be skinned ALIVE sometimes- so someone else can be happy- screw that animal's young- they don't need a parent? right?.... i guess everyone should look the other way... i guess fashion and commodities trump all things

Best Answer

The videos of animals being skinned alive were shot on some fur farms in China, where standards are not always that high. Not all fur farms skin animals "alive". In fact most if any, of them do not.Most use electrocution, or gassing. They are dead when the skinning process takes place. Some animals use for furs such as coyotes are not raised on fur farms, they are shot or trapped.

Best Answer

so killing by any other means makes it if any better? hmm... well if you can enjoy wearing a DEAD corpse without any remorse -(to the "any of all" means of how it was killed (and the life it once had))- then I hope you Have Fun........ and purchase as many Skins as you can....... (even though there exist plenty of alternatives to keeping warm and staying fashionable)

Best Answer

We obviously have different tastes in what we choose to wear. Many of us who love to wear furs really are not bothered by the fact it was once alive. Then again so was a hamburger or a steak. Or a leather jacket or boots as well.

Best Answer

ever heard of vegan or vegetarianism (THERE ARE OPTIONS) to killing?
it takes more selflessness to sacrifice luxuries for a better... but like i said - have fun (creating a market where your demand for furs further destroys wildlife) hope you look and feel nice

Best Answer

Of course I heard of vegetarianism and veganism, who hasn't, so many of them like to preach their lifestyle to others. But wearing furs does not destroy wildlife. Most fur bearing animals such as mink and rabbits are raised on farms. And there are many times when trapping is necessary for wildlife and game management, such as with coyotes, wild populations of mink, red foxes, which if not controlled, will overpopulate, and sooner or later nature will take it course. These animals when hungry will attack and kill livestock, pets such as dogs and cats, and coyotes have attacked and seriously injured small children. These animals, like any wild mammal are a vector for distemper, and rabies. And if you think trapping a coyote or mink or dispatching it with gas, or electrocution is "inhumane" well it is nothing compared to death by rabies, an always fatal neurological disease. Rabies outbreaks are very common when wildlife such as coyotes,racoons and foxes overpopulate, and there is always the risk of it being transmitted to domestic pets. They also face starvation, not a humane way do die either.

Best Answer

you must know economics (FOR A SUPPLY there must BE A DEMAND) and you by wearing and purchasing skin your create a market............ i understand defense (from rabies) but when is execution for over population enough??..... you know animals have gone EXTINCT because of senseless killings..... ( just ponder this IF HUMANS far OVERPOPULATE this planet in different parts- you never see people go with a gun and reduce that population do you?)...... YOU CAN justify this as long as you want to but THE TRUTH is the TRUTH and you shouldn't try to lie to yourself to make yourself feel happier when you are snugging in that animals skin... it's not like you were about to die in the cold and you hunted the animal down for it to survive.... it's not like you fashion Roadkill skin that has died through other causes that weren't planned... fashion is fashion... survival is something far different

Best Answer

If you know anything about history, you should know that humans have always gone out with guns and whatever weapon they could get and killed populations of other humans that they decided are "unfit" it is called genocide.
But this discussion is about those of us who choose to wear furs. Yes, there is a huge market for it. Maybe we do feed it, So what, It does create jobs, in so many fields, ( fur farming, professional trapping, tanning, sewing, etc) I know quit well how fur garments are made, most people who wear furs do. We still choose to wear it, and in reality do not feel the need to justify why we wear furs.

Best Answer

well congratulations i hope you are happy you create a Consumerism Killing Market... just because there is genocide it doesn't necessarily make it right (like certain fashion trends) .... IN THE SAME WAY you know because of consumers there are illicit DRUG MARKETS to which create jobs, suppliers transporters, cultivates, etc. (doesn't make this any better or correct) LIKE I SAID there ARE CHOICES (right and wrong) people do what they want without the thought of sacrifice because they want to be happy and trendy... without giving a darn for the regards of those that hurt

Best Answer

I never said genocide is right. And wildlife management is not like genocide, neither is buying and wearing furs comparable to smuggling and selling illicit drugs. Buying and using furs, as I posted benefits the economy, which is in pretty bad shape. Just think how many people are put to work, by the fur and I should add the leather industry. Tanning fur and leather is a big industry, with many steps involved.Sewing furs is tedious and meticulous work. Much of it by hand Furs take maintainance ( cleaning, glazing, conditioning) sewing and mending small tears. Some one is willing to do this work and get a good income from it.

Best Answer

ilicit drugs produce an economy to some... just as furs
(there are other things that would way HELP more than just a very small percentage of the population... i mean when you outsource your commerce you are left with no revenue- do you not take that into consideration.... that is a limited market- WHY INVEST IN SOMETHING SO FUTILE... just so a small percentage can take pleasure in fashion? while the skins of some animals go into extinction- i consider -RECYCLING- invention- and other forms of labor more- meaningful and for more productive than this cruel killing of marked species- (i'd rather see that animal live in it's own skin- that know i contributed to its timed killing)

Best Answer

I pointed out earlier, that common fur bearing mammals are NOT endangered of going extinct. And what about vintage furs, one that are available for greatly reduced prices, many, especially mink coats are very old, and can be worth quite a bit of money. They can be repaired and restyled to fit contemporary tastes. Why not put it to good use, the minks that went into making it died many years ago, so what is so "wrong" with buying and wearing one?
But I would like to get back to the original question. Do those who think it is okay and justifiable to spray or toss paint on someone wearing a fur coat, ever consider the outcome. And as I said, the person who's coat was ruined will just buy another one or have theirs repaired. They are really defeating their own cause.

Best Answer

they are common for now- but you have NO guarantee the SUPPLY and DEMAND levels of the future.... plus something can be re-used for oh so long until it is obsolete.... LIKE I HAD originally stated.... (PAINT THROWERS probably get frustrated-( I AM NOT CONDONING THIS ACTION- just explaining their reason) PLUS why justify wearing those animal skins when there is other material (such as "imitation" or wool)- i mean the list is endless really to the options....... LIKE CARRIE7 said - TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE a RIGHT)..... point and case

Best Answer

I guess those who would toss paint or ink feel frustrated, but do they think they will stop someone who's coat was wrecked,from replacing it? Do they really think they can "force" their agenda on those who have different views? That is what this question is about.

Best Answer

they probably know they can't change every ones behavior and attitudes but- this will not give them a reason to stop trying..... yes the protest are (aggressive) forms of action but that definitely get people talking about the issue)... their intentions come from deep within-(good) they seek justice for those that can't fend for themselves- and at the end of the day NO MATTER THE JUSTIFICATION- people will due as they please regardless the consequences of their actions

Best Answer

True, people will continue to do as they please. Choosing to wear a fur coat is hardly an issue, and there are so many terrible things going on in the world, wars, political and economic instabilty, poverty, crime, domestic violence, child abuse, mans inhumanity to man...and some worry about what another person wears?

Best Answer

True self-loving (tad narcissistic) fashionista would... because their action create crime against other forms of life(in balance and instability is established).. while in some parts of the world people try to procure life- these poachers (who feed the consumer) kill those people and the animals they protect (now there is a hint man on man killing) ..... any way you keep trying to defend an issue that lacks sustainability in the long run is sure to run into opposition- just accept it.... TWO WRONGS will NEVER EVER EVER make ONE RIGHT... no matter how you put it there IS SOMETHING WRONG with this scenario- accept it... (you have run into a stale-mate)

Best Answer

What "poachers" are you talking about, no one "poaches" minks, racoons,coyotes or foxes. Very few if any people wear fur from endangered species such as a Snow Leopard or Bengal Tiger,they are illegal to have in one's possession. There may be a "black market" for tiger pelts and bones, but the average person does not buy or use these products. And since we are having this discussion, may I ask,why do you really care that other people, that you do not even know a thing about choose to buy and wear furs. We are not telling you to buy and wear it. True it is not in everyone's taste or style. Ask anyone who loves wearing furs,I doubt they will tell you why they love to wear it. We just do. Check some of the pro fur groups hear at EP and read those articles and see what you think. None of us feel the need to "justify" wearing fur.

Best Answer

And since you mention "sustainebilty" of fur bearing mammals, as we discussed earlier, they are bred and raised on farms, and the ones harvested from the wild are mangaged by state game departments. You need a trapping license and even tags for certain animals in order to sell the pelts,and comply with the bag limit and , just as with hunting and fishing.

Best Answer

don't be delusional - people always try to justify there actions "to like something".... just because you try to give a BLOODY action a nice spin - it won't make it any better- Your a Grown person to know this by now- every time i show you the blunt truth you try and sugar coat an INJUSTICE-... but i guess - fictionally "Cruella de Vil" did the same and look there wow - (she stood as an example for those who are just out of it...) hmmm - o well HAVE FUN with your oh..... so indulging fashion statement- NEXT time you get hit by a protester- don't STOP AND ASK WHY...... you should be smart to know the REASON for there action... and if you KEEP buying well HOPE YOU ARE oh...... so darn PROUD of what you are doing with your life just FOR YOUR VANITY

Best Answer

The reason for the action of the "protester" who would feel they have a "right" to assault someone and ruin personal property is they are what are known as Control Freaks, it is their way or no way. They feel everyone MUST live life as THEY see fit. I have know quite a few of them, not pleasant or nice people. And it does not matter what their "agenda" ( politics, religion, etc...)is they are just miserable. And hate to admit it, I am proud to buy my furs, just bought a very nice mink coat with a hood, if you want to know.
May I ask did you read over some of the pro-fur groups at EP? What do you think of them and the people who posted their stories about wearing furs?

Best Answer

of course whatever makes you delusional....THEIR AGENDA IS PRO LIFE....(seems like you don't get it) even though i've repeatedly mentioned why- PLUS...WHY would I want to bother wasting my time- AND TALK to OTHER'S WHO ARE SELF-LOVING (a tad narcissistic and egotistical fashionistas ) SOME PEOPLE are stubborn and blinded by what they know is wrong but to them is just ohhh... so darn pretty- o golly i guess they just never found beauty in other fabrics that they feel it necessary to take the SKIN of any other living creature... but AT LEAST when it comes to me I WILL DO THE RIGHT THING.... because ultimately... KILLING is a NEGATIVE ACTION... any dumb skull could see that

Best Answer

None of us are saying you must buy and wear furs, that is your choice. Don't wear it if you find it offensive. We choose to wear it. I will tell you, I am not delusional, I know how a fur coat is made. I have even tanned and sewn leather ( deer skin) and have sewn fox and mink pelts.
And are those protesters really Pro-Life? That term usually refers to people who are against abortion, not against those who wear furs, people such as myself.

Best Answer

you said it YOU WISH to be offensive- good gal- at least you see it ... it's not like there isn't other fabric hmm.... o wait WOOL is warm... yup but i guess Vanity trumps Life.....................DON'T BE A COMPLETE .... IDIOT.... LIFE is LIFE- proLife is used for abortion purposes... but LIFE is LIFE- you are a living thing aren't you... while your humanity lacks a tad bit for creatures that have PRETTY furs.... have fun DEFINING things to your pleasure...as you only blind yourself from reality to RATIONALIZE something as right... but WAKE-UP CALL it WRONG...

Best Answer

Maybe if you read some of those stories in the pro-fur groups you will see that many people both men and women admit to buying and wearing furs, feel no shame do not feel it is "wrong" and feel no reason to "explain" themselves. I have read both opinions about wearing fur, those who are against it ( they are entitled to their beliefs, ideas) and we who buy and wear fur, and we to are entitled to our beliefs and choices.

Best Answer

who said they weren't 'entitle to their ideas.... EVEN IF they are WRONGLY ill-conceived from murder... people always have the right to mess up- sadly but true
LIKE I SAID.... why waste my time- WHY look at all those who decide to live in such a ( self-loving tad narcissistic fashionista lifestyle)
you were born with your skin.... why not strut nude before you take the skin of some other helpless creature.... but o wait YOUR HAPPINESS is above LIFE wups.... o well
ENJOY THE FUR... hope the supposed conscience you have works one day

Best Answer

I never said I wish to be offensive, I said You don't have to buy or wear furs, if YOU find wearing fur offensive. Those of us who wear fur DO NOT think it is offensive.

Best Answer

EXACTLY ........ YOU.......... DON'T THINK.......... it's about time you should - even if you wish to not be offensive (your actions come off as so)

Best Answer

Isn't that what PeTA protesters say, they would rather go naked than wear fur?

Best Answer

May I ask how do my actions come off as "offensive", is it just because we have different tastes and opinions?

Best Answer

a Peta Member would prefer bearing their skin that stripping an animal of their.... (after all they do look after animal rights).........So it's not Offensive to help promote killings by your fashion statements? wow........ was i imaginative - huh..... WHY DO YOU MAKE ME REPEAT and REPEAT... why your statements are FLAWED???
I FEEL LIKE i am wasting my time to LET YOU SEE THE TRUTH....but if you want to REMAIN IGNORANT- then go ahead.... i let you be like a child who runs with scissors.... you have been tolled its wrong... but you just have a FUN time.... until you meet a protester and get a reaction from someone- you cry ...... and ask why?.... really - GROW up- THERE comes a point where you KNOW what's RIGHT and WRONG- and yes......... you choose to do WRONG -then try justifying it.... geesh can't you just say- yes......... there is a flaw to my fashion but it's my superficial nature that lures me to be satisfied by this..... ultimately that is it YOU know it - so ACCEPT it

Best Answer

PeTA is notorious for making fools of themselves, with such demonstrations, I think they love that attention from the media.
But how do you think I am being "ignorant". Just because I do not share your personal opinion and views? Maybe you feel wearing fur is wrong, well I don't so accept that!

Best Answer

DARN... i guess IGNORANCE is BLISS.....
it's amazing how "foolish" protest- get attention to an ISSUE- that some ignore for their own PLEASURE.... i advise you too keep on giving me feedback...... so i can continue and display how you lack substance sometime.... after all RIGHT will always prevail... no matter how much you try

Best Answer

You seem to be very much of a Control Freak, only your way is RIGHT way, that is what a control freak is like! Do you accept the reality that not everyone has to agree with you? Some people such as yourself feel that wearing furs is wrong or "immoral" but who said that is the only "right" way or the only "correct" opinion. You cannot seem to accept that others do NOT share your "morals" or opinions!

Best Answer

you would know huh..... sorry miss thang.... but what's RIGHT is RIGHT... like what what's WRONG is WRONG......... never did i say you had to agree... NOW DID I???? hmmm... you are just upset you couldn't make a valid point stand strong enough.... i know it sucks - can't always be right..... or the CONTROL FREAK you seem to be as well.... o darn - bet you didn't expect this when you asked such a question... well - I AM GLAD i gave you a SENSE of THE TRUTH... accept it or not.... YOU should change your username from sneakyfox- to sneakyfoxKILLER... it suites you better (: ..... SUCK IT up and stop Nagging a hole bunch of Jargon... In this debate... you have come up short...

Best Answer

So now you will lose your temper, just because I and so many others see nothing wrong with wearing FUR so DEAL with it...

Best Answer

And it is just your opinion that wearing fur is wrong. Why don't you check out those other sites I recommended. See what others say about how they love to wear furs, and make no bones about it at all!

Best Answer

My I ask, how do you think I am being a control freak, I told you what one is, and I do not give a damn what others choose to wear, eat or whatever their choice is. Hardly a control freak, I am not telling you to buy and wear furs, or even agree with my views.

Best Answer

o hun- me lose my temper over someone like you please.... didn't you see i smiled =).....see- no you on the other hand began with name calling- i say it is you who is short tempered- don't give yourself such importance... i just lost patience- and it's not just my OPINION but a REALITY that it is killing... and Justifying a killing of any kind is difficult- ................................... and like you just drag on and on and on - over this issue... continue to do so- until you can openly see clearly and be able to produce more sufficient cases- that is when your point will trump the one i am trying to uphold...... so there :P hahaha... i dare you

Best Answer

like is SAID.... good golly you must have a short attention span.. but here it goes once again WHY BOTHER AND WASTE MY TIME...trying to influence those who ignore reality to justify their sense of so called (self-loving and tad narcissistic fashion)?

Best Answer

You are losing your temper, and why are you trying to influence others, hmmm?

Best Answer

you are trying to control this conversation instead of accepting what i said and walking away... I NEVER ONCE TOLD YOU do this do that.....(i am just stating the options) and so you have no point in calling me a control freak.... because i said go ahead enjoy wearing you fur... even if an animal had to die- that shouldn't matter because hey you fell oh.... so nice it it.... it's all about you .... so who cares about nature's animals... p..shh fashion trumps life

Best Answer

This question, I should add again is asking those who would have the nerve to toss paint on someone wearing a fur coat,ever consider the fact that the person who's coat was damaged is just going to replace it, sooner or later, and still wear it,and no one seems to want to answer that.

Best Answer

good golly you need a life..... to repeat any action hoping for a different result is futile... but go ahead have fun- not like you will ever learn to live past your comfort and narcisctically indulgent fashionista ways anyway

Best Answer

Then how come you did not answer the question,instead you turned it into a debate about the "morals" of wearing furs.

Best Answer

I'VE ANSWERED ONCE..... YOU NEED A FREAKIN LIFE...Get over it.......(seriously) i'm just not going to continue wasting time on those who ignore what they want......(EVERY TIME YOU ARE WRONG.... you bring back jargon) but heck do as you freakin wish.... (remaining self-loving narcissistic fasionista will be you agenda.... that's simply it) enjoy :P

Best Answer

So we are fur wearing fashionistas, get over it, maybe to you it is wrong, to us it is fine and dandy..have a good day :) !!!

Best Answer

remaining self-loving narcissistic fasionista will be you agenda.... that's simply it- enjoy...... your jargon and blinded fantasy B) and absolutely have a karma filled life- you've earned it =)!!! congrats

Best Answer

Why DO you even care, how someone you know nothing about, lives, or what they wear or eat even what they believe?

Best Answer

NEVER SAID I DID.... hahaha..haha- darn joke is on you because Karma is the real Bwitch... and people get what they deserve- i just wish you a blinded fantasy of your self-loving narcissistic fasionista ways... BE HAPPY with your ways =D

Best Answer

For some reason what we wear or how we live upsets and concerns you, or you would not continue this discussion now would you?!

Best Answer

hahaha..haha- darn joke is on you again- i just wish you a happily blinded fantasy of your self-loving narcissistic fashionista ways... BE HAPPY with your ways... let your vanity be your guide....(NOW continue with jargon... because i just know you will) you care too much not to... go ahead prove me right :).... keep responding.... it's what you try to do best

Best Answer

You must be obsessed with "Self-loving, Narcissistic ,Fashionistas," you have tossed that term around so many times in this discussion. The fact that some people are "fashionistas" obviously gets to you, really upsets you, doesn't it?

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA.............. yea right i'm upset =) - thanks for the good laugh- i need it it- you proved me right - can't just turn away but i guess you think you know more than you do- it will be fun with what else you will say- because i bet you can't take it that it won't bother me- your fault is your i don't care

Best Answer

Ha Ha Ha Ha, the fact is it does upset and bother you, or you would not have responded back, and the fact that many of us wear furs and will continue to do so. And I did ask this question, so I do come back to check on responses or update it!!! And if wearing furs does not upset you, why did you respond so many times back to me?Hmmm?

Best Answer

Because maybe I want to and there's not a god damned thing you can do about it. I don't need anyone's permission. Get over it.

Best Answer

As long as the paint thrower is willing to spend five years at hard labor to pay for it sure, why not.

Best Answer

No it's not right to destroy someone elses things. Sides what if that coat was inherited from your Grandmother and how the hell would people react if someone went around squirting bleach on leather boots & belts ,snakeskin purses etc .And you made a very good point ,People who wear fur can usually afford to replace it.Don't get me started of Green Peace ! Peace??? really ??/

Best Answer

I believe the people who throw paint should get shot in the kneecaps for it, when that animal was killed for the sole purpose of being made into a coat at least its death had a purpose, when they throw paint on it, its more of a contradiction than this answer the animal has now died in vain because of some over sensitive yuppie you can't see the purpose the animal is serving while being used to keep the rich warm

Best Answer

If animal rights activists think they're right for doing that then they should go the full ALF and start burning down McDonald's, KFCs, etc.

It's not right, it's counter-productive, and most importantly you're not going to win many friends or gain influence doing it.

Best Answer

If anyone ever threw paint on me I would beat that ***** until respiration stopped. I would leave her face in a state her mother wouldn't recognize and such that the coroner would puke. These self righteous ******** need to learn that they don't make the rules for the rest of us.

Best Answer

hi, id like to talk also. Im a male with a mink coat fetish. I have furs. do you like furs?

Best Answer