groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 7 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

It's almost always the same. No sleeping lots of gambling and strong urges to be naked

Best Answer

well guys, i dont know if this qualifies as an episode , my girlfriend invited on a date once, an italian get together party,,,well, her freinds wanted to keep me company ,she was busy in the kitchen and one invited me to the garden which was well lit with neon lights,,imagine 3 women with loads of make up on their faces under neon lights,i thought they were about to hurt me or something,i could swear what i saw was the ugliest medusa heads women in the planet....i kept on yelling my girlfriends name and begging the women not to eat me, every one thougth i was hysterical my girlfriend rushed me back into the house ,they looked human again under normal light, does this count.... this is a true story....

Best Answer

Oh yea that counts. Join the club bro. During one of my episodes I once thought I was the new God and it was my turn to run the universe and restart creation. I was going to make a new universe, a new earth, a new Adam and Eve, and that one of my children would turn out to be the new Satan and I'd have to kill him one day.

Best Answer

Iv spent all my bill money and had to get a some one to handel my money for me.

Best Answer

Once during one of my episodes I ran away from home in the middle of the night because I thought my mom was going to turn into a zombie. Its very scary when you start believing horror movie monsters are coming to get you.

Best Answer

I had a psychosis where I was made the Master of the Universe. I was talking to satellites and making signs on the ground that were visible from space.

Best Answer

Oh cool! Well sort of. During my episodes I would think I was a super hero with special powers sent here to save the world. I thought I was like an X-Man or something or the new Jesus. Lol

Best Answer

We are all Gods and have the ability to save people we do not need super powers we have kindness.

Best Answer

I think the world would be a more dangerous place if we did hate super powers. If we think the gun violence is bad imagine a whole city getting blown up because some guy got mad that he was laid off at his job.

Best Answer

OMG! I had one of those too! I used to think that when you go to heaven everyone gets the chance to be God. Like after so long they vote in a new God and someone else gets to run the universe. I thought it was my turn and that it was my turn to restart creation, make a new universe, a new Adam and Eve, and that one of my children would turn out to be the new Satan and I'd have to kill him one day.

Best Answer

I'd also think everyone wearing white were angels, anyone wearing black or red were demons and anyone wearing any other color were just humans.

Best Answer

my mom is bipolar.. she once stared right into my eyes screaming at me asking me where the fuhk her daughter was oO

Best Answer

Wow. I once almost hit my mom during one of my episodes. I thank God I missed. I would have hate to have seriously injured her.

Best Answer

:hugs you: i'm sorry. :[

Best Answer

Its ok. I apologized and she knows I didnt mean it. Everythings under control now.

Best Answer