Do you even feel the slightest bit..disturbed that thousands of people have seen you and thought something about you, but you'll likely never know them or what they were thinking?
SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25, T 12 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in WTK

I'm more disturbed by people who are hiding themselves, honestly. But that's just me..

Best Answer

hmmmm i am trying to hide that is for sure...at least in part

Best Answer

Well but you still have a photo of yourself. The blurred out thing doesn't bother me much. But people who -never- use a photo of themselves make me wonder what they're trying really trying to hide. That said, I respect peoples right to privacy. But if I had to choose between seeing the real person or some random internet photo? I'd choose the real deal everytime.

Best Answer

The anonymity that is provided by not showing your photo makes for more openness and candor on EP.

Best Answer

Obviously, I get that. Still, that isn't always a good thing, hence my point.

Best Answer

Not in the slightest, it's no different than going out in public.

Best Answer

But you can see the people in public.

Best Answer

But I wouldn't know their thoughts.

Best Answer

But you could see them, which may be a bit less odd.

Best Answer

I suppose but I've never really worried about it or had it felt weird. If I were a lot younger I might but the older I get the less I care what others think.

Best Answer

I'm not worried about what others think so much as not knowing the person behind the thoughts or the people that would see me. Something about it feels weird to me.

Best Answer

No...I don't put that much thought into it....it's just a face....everyone has one....

(My current avi isn't really me, of course...)

Best Answer

Nope, i wouldn't put it there If I cared what people thought.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure if they didn't bother to tell me it won't affect my life.

Best Answer

They usually tell me. :p

Best Answer

I'm not too worried about it.

Best Answer

nah....

Best Answer