It is NOT difficult....is it?....
GravitationalConstant GravitationalConstant 18-21, M 9 Answers Aug 27 in Community

It ought (aught) not (knot) be (bee), but I know (no) for a fact that it is. I've always been (bin) very poor (pour) when it comes to English (seems one can't actually buy (by, bye) a vowel in real life - what a bust (bussed, bused))! People waste (waist) a lot of time (thyme) in school trying to (two, too) learn English lessons (lessens) , but it seems (seams) as if their brains leak (leek) or they had too much liquor (licker) or they're in a maze (maize) as in the end it's (its) nothing but a load (lode, lowed) of hogwash.

Best Answer

Tank cue!

Best Answer

Sometimes with my smart phone and my need to type fast I have to sacrifice the immaculate grammar. :(

Best Answer

I still don't like whom.

Best Answer

Here Hear

Best Answer

Nopes

Best Answer

Read and lead rhyme but read and lead do not. English is just generally a difficult language

Best Answer

I just needed the illegal stuff hon....go

Best Answer

Know, no, it's not.

Best Answer