Trump , Putin and isis , if that happens then the world is dead . Dont do it USA.

Best Answer

Trump will improve the economy and correct disparity in income and opportunity. He understands money. He knows how to negotiate. When the economy is fixed, then all these other issues that Democrats focus upon will fix themselves. But there will be no permanent remedy for any problem, until the economy is fixed; and that is where Trump excels. He has proven his ability to earn billions. No other candidate has.

Best Answer

Those are other points I hear often -- but I have a few questions.
How will he improve the economy?
How will he correct disparity in income and opportunity?
And how does personal ability to earn money translate into the ability for a country to earn money as well?

Best Answer

By the way, thank you for your well thought-out and respectful answer! I'm hoping for more like yours... I believe you are the FIRST Trump supporter to comment here. :)

Best Answer

Trump has made it clear that he will correct problems in our foreign trade agreements that are causing USA to get ripped off by every other nation. He will also give corporations incentive to do business in the USA, instead of doing all their manufacturing outside the USA, thereby depriving Americans of jobs.

Best Answer

And Trump is the only candidate with a serious plan about illegal immigrants.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if his plan for illegal immigrants is serious. Building a wall and having Mexico pay for it is unfeasible at the least. Mexico has said repeatedly that they're not on board. I don't know if it's even possible to force another country to pay for your construction project.
Also, I'd like to ask -- how exactly has Trump made it clear that he will correct those problems? Do you have quotes or links?
How will he give corporations incentive to do business in the USA instead of outside?

Best Answer

That is why Trump said that he wants his VP to be a political insider. Listen. Trump doesn't have to know everything because Trump knows how to find excellent people and delegate the work to them. He is an excellent manager of people and projects.

Best Answer

he is going to make america great again. basically people like his rhetoric i think.

Best Answer

No, but, like, what does "Make America great again" mean? What are Trump supporters' visions of what it means for America to be great?

Best Answer

It's probably personal to the individual. a lot has to do with getting rid of supposed excess spending. he appeals to emotion, not logic.

Best Answer

Hoping for the change I was falsely promised in 2008 and 2012.

Best Answer

There's lots of reasons for me tbh... It's mostly done when comparing and contrasting other candidates. If he's the one making it to the primaries then it'll most likely be my vote for him compared to who the democrats chose..

Best Answer

In his words 'I'm going to make America great again, I'm going to....... It's more or less about making America great, which I will. America is the greatest country in the world and I'll make it great again.... If you don't understand that, you couldn't help make America great again 'I think people like such clarity

Best Answer

Are you a Trump supporter? (If so, I think you'll be the first one here... XD)

Best Answer

No, I was quoting something he said

Best Answer

I think he might be popular with the young and rich maybe

Best Answer

Which young and rich? And why would they like him? Because I'm young, but I don't support him. I know a few rich people who don't support him, either.

Best Answer

idk just a guess

Best Answer