MasterSquid MasterSquid 46-50, M 6 Answers Oct 1, 2011

Others do trust me and I take that very seriously. People like to tell me their secrets and I will take those secrets to the grave. I give people a certain amount of trust until I find out that I can or can't truly trust them and then go from there.

Best Answer

Most of the time trust will be betrayed. It's not that the person is mean or hateful it simply seems to be our nature. There is only a handful of people I trust. For the most part I keep things I don't want known to myself. I can keep secrets of others if they are safe ones to keep. Most of the time people just need a place to unload their pain and problems. It seems to help them sort things out.

Best Answer

I give people a lot of reasons to trust me and a lot of reasons to watch their backs from me. Those combinations don't go together. So, if someone trusts me and they find out the truth, they never trust me again. I wish it wouldn't be like that though. I want to have my cake and to eat it too!

Best Answer

Well, if you've got two eyes and two ears and a mature brain in which to filter the information, they should connect to your common sense neurons and you shouldn't have a problem. If it looks like it, sounds like it and (I forgot to mention another sense), smells like it; then the chances are, it probably is, ******it.

Best Answer

I need to be able to trust others. At work, there are some crappy people who are always undermining people, they can't be trusted, very cut-throat. I can trust people until they show me otherwise.

Best Answer