... to make important decisions?
NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 19 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

To Extremes extent - every chance the media gets

Best Answer

An amazing great one, take this Connecticut shooting for example.. society's solution would be gun control. Thinking that gun control is the solution is an impulsive and irrational idea that lacks wisdom or knowledge of the problem at hand.

Best Answer

I'm going about 80% the former, 20% the latter---on a good day

Best Answer

Welcome to the Machine

Best Answer

Unfortunately western culture or lack thereof puts more emphasis on image than right and wrong, and puts sensationalism or impressions above wisdom or knowledge. We seek to be entertained 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and that entertainment is not always conducive to either wisdom or knowledge.

Best Answer

Just take a look around you

Best Answer

Usually it's the most hysterical side that "wins" the "debate".

Best Answer

isn't feminized postmodernism fun?

Best Answer

My guestimate is over 50%.

Best Answer

I believe to the full extent in most cases. It's very unfortunate. That is what creates our shallow society

Best Answer

Look at the sudden push for tighter gun control in response to the school shooting in Connecticut. The people pushing the legislation have no clue what the hell they're even talking about. A barrel shroud should be banned because....? Oh, it's well..a part of..a...gun...*crowd cheers* Yeah, great. Ignorant cĂșnts.

Best Answer

Society as a whole is driven like sheep by conditions and feelings rather than truth and justice, its up to the individual to realize this.

Best Answer

I'd say 100%.

Best Answer

evolution is not synchronized in society... everyone follows their own path to wisdom...and knowledge is just information if not experienced!

Best Answer