Why don't some girls like to drink sour milk with salt after sucking on a sweat and hair flavored Popsicle for 10-15 minutes?

Best Answer

Well for one.. I've never been offered.. kidding.. haha. I'm guessing you don't like giving head at all.

Best Answer

That's funny, yeahialways was lookin out for my blowies,gotta shave and not stink,that's fhcked up,least you can do for the service

Best Answer

Haha. Awesome. I don't know, i would have to presume it's because of the fact that it's a disgusting act and also the taste. Guys go nuts for it though.

Best Answer

disgusting ?

Best Answer

I don't find anything disgusting about it, as long as it's with the right person.. And I mean you can always change the taste! I've never had a problem with taste haha

Best Answer

You're a trooper! :D

Best Answer

I'm just a gf that likes to please haha

Best Answer

I hope your bf is very grateful!

Best Answer

Oh he is alright haha.

Best Answer

Disgusting act? I strongly disagree with you young man. I was with a young married woman years ago who had married when she was 17 and her husband was 18. She had never been eaten or taken a **** in her mouth. Her husband, for whatever reason, thought it was dirty. I assured her that neither was dirty if the body is clean and proved it to her. She very quickly loved both acts and became quite proficient at giving me blow jobs and she did not hesitate to swallow.

Best Answer

You ever tasted ****? Haha it takes a little to get used to.

Best Answer

Depends on what the guys eating! Haha. I've never really tasted a specific taste with ****, but maybe I'm just lucky haha.

Best Answer

Lol idk if you've ever noticed lol cause I didn't till like last week, but in the summer certain trees smell like **** haha

Best Answer

My ex use to tastea hint of blueberries so she didn't mind, and she was my first to swallow, oh man the first true blue time it happened i came twice, all in her mouth, almost couldn't handle it all,but she tuffed it out for me ☺

Best Answer

I don't think there will ever be an answer to that question.<br />
I've had the experience of knowing girls (women) who wouldn't even give head, much less swallow. They didn't even like receiving oral pleasure.

Best Answer

Sometimes, I just don't feel like it at all. Usually I do, though. Weird.

Best Answer

Because MMen like me Grab their heads & help them too Swallow

Best Answer

Breanna, I don't think there is an absolute answer to your question. My wife was 19 and I was 23 when we started dating. She had never given head but heard several of my stories about great ******** from women. She finally asked one night if she could try it. Hell yes you can. She did pretty good the first time but asked me not to *** in her mouth. I didn't. She later agreed to let me *** in her mouth but would not and still will not swallow but will give me a ******* almost whenever I ask. When I first asked her why she wouldn't, she said it was because she didn't like the taste. This didn't make sense to me. It was already in her mouth, so why not swallow? I've had other women do the same and some who would take it and swallow with no problem. Actually, if they're nice enough to suck me off, my main ob<x>jective is getting to *** in their mouths. What they do with it is not really important. I got a lot of blow jobs from men in adult book stores from men years ago and every single one of them swallowed. <br />
I'm proud of you for making the act complete. It's a great way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Keep sucking Sugar, keep sucking. You're a real winner!

Best Answer