I used to cheat all the time and it was a real thrill to do it and get away with it. Nobody suspected me because I looked so innocent..............<br />
.......... But then I was a kid playing Monopoly. <br />
Is that what you mean? :-)

Best Answer

Yes I have. It was difficult at first, but I love the thrill. I find sex more exciting with my boyfriends. :)

Best Answer

no, never have cheated...i feel guilty for being on here...someone sent me a wave, and i waved back...now i feel very very guilty!!! i don't think i'm cut out for cheating!!

Best Answer

honestly, yes, i did! it's a combination of all the feelings u mentioned.

Best Answer

Yes, I have. Many times. I do regret it because it hurt the person I loved... The worst part was he forgave me each time. On the other hand, it was quite a thrill while it happened, though, and I definitely learned some new skills. My next relationship is totally going to have to be open.

Best Answer

They say the forbidden fruit is the sweetest!

Best Answer

YES I had, I don't regret. Yes, it was a thrill. I loved and I love my boyfriend, but I love to feel differents hands, lips ;) you know.

Best Answer

its a thrill but the guilt and regret hit after and its not fun anymore

Best Answer

not always.

Best Answer

hi buttercups,
my husband cheated on me through yahoo dating.at first he didn't entertain that woman but she was so persistent.so he was thinking he will talk to this woman anyway she is from panama, too far to reach.she was very smart, she kept asking him hi likes and dislikes and what he likes in me , his wife.then she portyed all the roles that were positive and drop the bad attributes.then my husband slowly was attracted to her then they made love thru yahoo messenger, they see each other when they com.then it became love .. then my husband decided to meet with her in person but so disappointed to see her because she was not the person he has in his imagination.He easily fell out of love but they did it anyway.My husband said the sex was very good but after the act, he didnt feel anything for her, he feels so empty, then feelings of shame and guilt.he got up and went to bathroom and showered for 15 min and brushed his teeth for a long time.his gf got mad at him, she knew something was wrong, then she left him.after that he sat alone in the corner of his bed and never change position just thinking of what he did and cried the whole night.he thought he loved her but it was actually me he was looking for, his love for me.then that feeling of shame and guilt brought him to 2 attempted suicide and lost almost 60 lbs and sleepless nights.he is seeing a priest right now and he is much happier iknew all about this.it seems a heavy load was lifted and he begin to eat better and the quality of sleep is very good.he used to sleep 16 hrs a day and he still very exhausted when he wakes up.now, he only sleeps 4 hrs but he has more energy.
i wanna ask you, is the guilt and regret so horrendous that you became so depressed?why ?? it's just an act, why do you have to kill yourself?

Best Answer

Yes to all of the above. Once the thrill is gone, the guilt sets in.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

At what? Chess?

Best Answer