cmon, isn't being simple enough. for women, simple beauty is what men would go for, and for men, being yourself would sometimes make women accept who you are no matter what your looks would be, as long as you have the pure heart stay true to yourselves
HulCAWmania HulCAWmania 18-21, M 7 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in EP

Who needs it (: ? It won't make you any prettier or happier.

Best Answer

correct =D it's better to be yourself =D

Best Answer

beauty is on the inside not the outside as my mom told me when i was a young girl "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and beauty is only skin deep all women will age no matter what after awhile makeup can't do anything about it unless your willing to spend thousnds and thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to look younger every woman is beautiful without makeup it just takes the right man to love her the same goes for a man just be happy and healthy with who you are

Best Answer

that's also related to my point, i'm actually asking if do you look at the inside of a person or the physical apperance.

Best Answer

I exercise because I'm a diabetic... both my parents passed it down to me, so being fit is more life or death to me

Best Answer

well that's considerable. health has to be looked at first before looks =D

Best Answer