It would weird me out

Best Answer

Compliment...:)

Best Answer

It would be a great compliment. It would be strange at first, but I would take it as a compliment.

Best Answer

SOMEONE SAID THATTO ME ONCE. I HAVE CUTE FEET-I DO! NO, NOT WEIRD AT ALL. IT'S A COMPLIMENT DEFINATELY.

Best Answer

Weird out,,,<br />
Why feet?<br />
Err

Best Answer

compliment....but if he starts to follow me after that then it's weird and would creep me out.

Best Answer

It would creep me out as what guy notices a girls feet unless he's just really shy and doesn't know what to say

Best Answer

its just a line, he is a ***** like all of them. or most. no all... usually it is few and far between that any ***** would actually end up being decent in any way to a girl. and its usually the girl he can only be friends with.

Best Answer

It would weird me out that a guy was even paying that much attention to my feet. It would weird me out that the first thing he had ever said to me was about my feet. I would wonder what would make a guy think that's a good way to approach a woman. <br />
And, after having been on here for two years, I would think, "Ah...Foot fetish."

Best Answer

I'll leave 'em to you. ;)

Best Answer

Compliment

Best Answer

I would thank them, but think it was a little strange, but hey to each is own.

Best Answer