Hi, people please tell me how big of a loser i am. A few days ago i went to play cricket with my buddies and there was a 11 year old boy playing with us and constantly texting and not concentrating on the game so i scolded him and he said he was talking to his girlfriend unlike me who has no girlfriend even though i am 27 and laughed at me. lol all i can do is laugh at myself for never having had a girlfriend in my life, now i am officially a loser among all my friends hhahahahaha i cry as i type this, I feel like a piece of **** now that even small kids have girlfriends and i do not so today a 11 year old stood more taller and was more of a man than i could have ever been. for crazy people before commenting on my question please take a few minutes to read my story so that you may better understand me. could someone please help me with a quick way to die maybe tell me about some chemical which i can consume to kill myself quickly?
loserwastedlife loserwastedlife 26-30, M 5 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Part of your problem is in thinking that having a girlfriend makes you a real man. It doesn't. An eleven year old has about as much understanding of a real romantic relationship as a ape has of algebra. Why do you take his insults seriously? <br />
Instead of killing yourself, why don't you stand up and make something of yourself? Its harder than suicide, but at least you'd be a real man.

Best Answer

hi :),
i am and have made something of myself i am engineer and very good at it. Who cares what understanding he or she has when they are eleven because even though their understanding of a relationship may be very rudimentary i was not able to attract anyone when i was at that age even.
As for standing up i am so fearless and crazy that no one dares to mess with me so do not tell me about standing up.
I am not a real man because i have never been able to attract any girls or women whatever you say the truth will remain that i am a loser whatever i do .

Best Answer

Its too bad you feel that way

Best Answer

ofcourse it is too bad that i feel this way, but unfortunately i am not cribbing it is the simple truth.

Best Answer

To me, its not the truth. There are plenty of estimable men who never had girlfriends.

Best Answer

I do not care if there have been such people i am not looking to find more people like me, maybe they did not have anyone because they just did not care or want anyone, my problem is mine and i am not looking for a commonality .

Best Answer

thats not a big deal. I have a bit similar problem to u but dont worry ur time will come

Best Answer

I just want my time of death to come soon i can not take any more of this failure.

Best Answer

yes u can just be strong it doesnt matter the coming of girls wat matters is who u really are

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

You need to do what it takes to succeed. Thats what a real man would do.

Best Answer

you see success here is not like succeeding in making money or sports or following your dreams. A real man is not what i am because a real man has a real lady, and ladies always get attracted towards real men, me never having someone is a sad reminder that i am not a real man all this bullshit about achieving goals and **** is just total crap to keep people from thinking about the reality that is true.

Best Answer

I dont think there is no girl for u. it just take a little time for that. and girls attract for ur personality not always for physical. just have a good personality

Best Answer

Im 13 and I dont have one.<br />
First of all im a nerd, Now who wants a nerd eh?<br />
Second of all i like being lonely.<br />
This is my opinion and if ya wanna know more then send me a mail.

Best Answer

Well thank you my darling to read my question and answered it and also thank you to try to help me but the thing is the the reason you do no have a girlfriend is because you are a nerd which is something you can change and also if you like being lonely you can change that too but my problem is that i am unattractive which is something which can not be changed.

Best Answer

OK so i dont really give crap if people thinks i am unattractive cuz thats there opinion.
The most important for me is that im comftrable with myself and I like being a nerd cause cause thats me, we can say its my personality.

Best Answer

Oh and by the way im guy

Best Answer

Well. I will help you a bit in how to make girls like you, then when you attracted one, she will do something that you will die. don't worry. If you wanna die faster better date an Iranian Girl. I only know about them cause i'm one of them so. i'll ask you some questions , answer me and i'll help you in finding a girlfriend who can kill you.<br />
1. where are you from?<br />
2. what color is your hair ?<br />
3. is your hair short or long ?<br />
3. what type of clothes do you wear ?<br />
4. do you talk to girls ? <br />
5. do you have Facebook ?

Best Answer

Hi :) Thank you for you time, i am not here to find a girlfriend, First things first no human can kill me physically and if they manage to do so they can not kill my spirit.
I am from india my hair color ia black with slight brown in them and i have spikes, i wear both formal and informal wear like jeand and t shirts which fit me very well and i have fairly good chice in clothes and colors, yeah i talk to girls and i talk to boys and i talk to everyone i such a friendly fashion that i can make even a taxi driver my best friend during my commute. yes i have facebook and many of my friends have been on dates through facebook and for the las many years i have been on facebok i have never had even a friend request from a girl to just chat with me forget a date. I have even joined dating sites but for the past one year no matter how nice or funny message i give no one has been on a date with me.
If you can spare a few more minutes then please read my story .

Best Answer

what happened? no replies,?

Best Answer

Sorry. i wasn't around for few days.
So...................What you wanna do?
Die Or Girl ?
IF girl : what girl are you close to ( except sister and cousin)?
Find out which type of girl do you want. Then go search for those kinds. I guess you are good in communication and you better be yourself and try to talk sweet and be funny. Girls mostly like someone who always tells them how much he loves her and how much his life changed because of that girl or some others just care about the person you are. (I hate these things. Relationship sucks. you must be happy single.)
anyway. Buy your girl Ice cream or lollypop or the things they like. (guess it's all. I don't know anymore. :P)
IF DIE : If you kill yourself you'll go to hell but if someone kills you straight to heaven. Go to the places where people fight and find an innocent person who has been bullied and try to save himher and ............................. one of the bullies will bring out a knife or a gun then..............................BYE BYE LIFE.
Think about it.

Best Answer

On gils,
I do not know which type do i like because none seem to like me enough to want to be my girlfriend. I have tried all this bullshit sweet talk and charm they always push me away when i show interest. I invited some out they say yes but never ever come.
On death,
I have saved a few people but i never got killed in the process, but yeah i know i would like to die this way but i can not keep on suffering like this waiting for this perfect death.

Best Answer

You must believe in yourself. Love yourself then the others will love you.
Start from mirror. Look at yourself and start to count your beauties. Love yourself and respect yourself.
Don't let people's negative words effect on you and be yourself. Do whatever you want and Always BELIEVE YOU CAN. Nothing is impossible. Only impossible is impossible.
Stop thinking about Why you don't have a girlfriend. Start a new life. Be Strong. Having a Girlfriend is not important. What is important is YOU. YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT . Start doing the things you always wanted to do and you couldn't because of some reasons. Don't let anything come between you and what you want. Forget About Girlfriend. Once you forget it , It will run after you and that's how you will reach it.
Forgive yourself and people And ask for forgiveness.
REMEMBER : first forgive yourself and that's how you can forgive the others. Forget whoever bothered you and forget whoever you helped.
GOOD LUCK :D

Best Answer