Hi, people please tell me how big of a loser i am. A few days ago i went to play cricket with my buddies and there was a 11 year old boy playing with us and constantly texting and not concentrating on the game so i scolded him and he said he was talking to his girlfriend unlike me who has no girlfriend even though i am 27 and laughed at me. lol all i can do is laugh at myself for never having had a girlfriend in my life, now i am officially a loser among all my friends hhahahahaha i cry as i type this, I feel like a piece of **** now that even small kids have girlfriends and i do not so today a 11 year old stood more taller and was more of a man than i could have ever been. for crazy people before commenting on my question please take a few minutes to read my story so that you may better understand me. could someone please help me with a quick way to die maybe tell me about some chemical which i can consume to kill myself quickly?
loserwastedlife loserwastedlife 26-30, M 5 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Part of your problem is in thinking that having a girlfriend makes you a real man. It doesn't. An eleven year old has about as much understanding of a real romantic relationship as a ape has of algebra. Why do you take his insults seriously? <br />
Instead of killing yourself, why don't you stand up and make something of yourself? Its harder than suicide, but at least you'd be a real man.

Best Answer

hi :),
i am and have made something of myself i am engineer and very good at it. Who cares what understanding he or she has when they are eleven because even though their understanding of a relationship may be very rudimentary i was not able to attract anyone when i was at that age even.
As for standing up i am so fearless and crazy that no one dares to mess with me so do not tell me about standing up.
I am not a real man because i have never been able to attract any girls or women whatever you say the truth will remain that i am a loser whatever i do .

Best Answer

Its too bad you feel that way

Best Answer

ofcourse it is too bad that i feel this way, but unfortunately i am not cribbing it is the simple truth.

Best Answer

To me, its not the truth. There are plenty of estimable men who never had girlfriends.

Best Answer

I do not care if there have been such people i am not looking to find more people like me, maybe they did not have anyone because they just did not care or want anyone, my problem is mine and i am not looking for a commonality .

Best Answer

thats not a big deal. I have a bit similar problem to u but dont worry ur time will come

Best Answer

I just want my time of death to come soon i can not take any more of this failure.

Best Answer

yes u can just be strong it doesnt matter the coming of girls wat matters is who u really are

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

You need to do what it takes to succeed. Thats what a real man would do.

Best Answer

you see success here is not like succeeding in making money or sports or following your dreams. A real man is not what i am because a real man has a real lady, and ladies always get attracted towards real men, me never having someone is a sad reminder that i am not a real man all this bullshit about achieving goals and **** is just total crap to keep people from thinking about the reality that is true.

Best Answer

I dont think there is no girl for u. it just take a little time for that. and girls attract for ur personality not always for physical. just have a good personality

Best Answer