stephan1994 stephan1994 18-21, M 11 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Family Struggles

Threatened him how? Need more details before advising you to go into his house armed.

Best Answer

to beat my 3 yo nephew for no good reason.. my nephew was in his own land playing with his toys out side and the ***** next door to them started shouting at my nephew for nothing calling him a little **** ect and threatened to beat him

Best Answer

Guy sounds like a jerk, but yelling at your nephew is not a reason to go into his house.
If he ever lays a hand on him though, then anything goes

Best Answer

no one gets away that lightly with me when it comes to family!

Best Answer

Unacceptable. Do let the police know, it covers your butt later if you do wind up defending your nephew. This is an unprovoked harassment and is terrorism to your nephew. I might also mention it to a lawyer. then let the guy know face to face how you feel.

Then kill his lawn. No, the last one was just a joke. Maybe. Yeah a gallon of round up over night. Just kidding. Maybe.

Best Answer

LOL i would do it too

Best Answer

Depends, how badly did he threaten the kid?

Best Answer

see my answer to stormyblues above

Best Answer

what do you need a gun for?.. wouldn't it be more pleasurable to rip him a new one with your hands?...

Best Answer

it would be but hes bigger than me haha

Best Answer

its not the size of the dog in a fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

Best Answer

cant take chances tho

Best Answer

Call the police.

Best Answer

police aint do **** here

Best Answer

Move.

Best Answer