find out if his gf is violent or has a weapon before you get any closer.

Best Answer

Peronsally, I would do NOTHING, because you know he is already in a relationship. And if he has good morals, he'll know better also and won't do anything about it while he's still in a relationship. But consider this: IF he left his other half to be with YOU, would he do the same to you in the future to be with someone else? Again, I would accept the compliment but that is all.

Best Answer

been in the same position but i was the one telling her she was attractive she dump her bf and got with me he was pissed but i was happy.

Best Answer

ug, i've been here :P Say thanks and be careful if they ever break up, don't be the rebound.

Best Answer

You are young, and over your lifetime this will probably happen to you more than once. a man who is already in a relationship will tell you he likes you, and you have to decide what kind of woman you want to be. do you want to be the type of woman that can't be trusted with other women's boyfriends? or do you want to be the type of woman who will not interfere in peoples relationships? also you have to decide the type of man that is WORTHY of having a girl like you. can you really trust a boy who goes behind his current girlfriends back like that? and says romantic things to a girl who isn't his gf? because if he does it to her, if you get together with him, he'll do it to you!! Tell him you still want to be his friend, but that it was really inappropriate for him to be saying things like that to you (or any other girl) while he has a gf. tell him women find loyalty and faithfulness attractive, not betrayers. you also need to think of his gf and how she will feel. so I'd tell him he needs to be more loyal to his gf, and stop flirting with you. because unloyal men are NOT attractive!! lots of teens now a days make the wrong choices. I hope you don't. remember to respect yourself and others. good luck.

Best Answer

he's not your friend for altruistic reasons. he's flattering his own ego by having an attractive female friend. lap it up if you're so inclined... you'll get it from any man though if you spend long enough being friends.

Best Answer

I was going to answer but luckily checked your age before doing so :)

Best Answer

Get down and dirty.<br />
Nah jk... nobody likes a home-wrecker, aye. :3

Best Answer