It is not a castle which has any rude designs on it it's for adults so the can be kids again. Added Reason: I think we should get a castle which kids can't jump on so if your an adult jump inside and we can show these kids how rough and bouncy we can get the castle. *enjoys jumping in the castle
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 46 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Yes I would and also love to have s** in it that would be fun. It is for Adults after all.

Best Answer

I love sex in one as well.

Best Answer

thats right !!! someone would have to do the deed and christen it !!

Best Answer

hmm as a young adult, nope because i don't wanna end up like my friend who got injured in a kiddie inflatable

Best Answer

thats why I said adult not kiddie

Best Answer

Lol Im sorry Im laughing with you not at you.

Best Answer

that would be frikkin awesome. wouldnt have to do much pushin cause the cushion would be doin al the work for ya !!!! nice I could just imagine everyone nude and if they ain't ****** they would be bouncin boobs and puss everywhere and the odd **** looki like its spring loaded. yeah would be good

Best Answer

Im not gay or anything but I dont think I would want random *** and cooch on me. Just sounds kinda gross.

Best Answer

do we take off more than our shoes to go in ?? :0)

Best Answer

You know the ones with the bollards stick out of the floor? Would it be too opposed by anyone that they could be designed so that before they're inflated they could be shoved inside her gash, then turn the air back on and watch her **** that **** ;)<br />
But to answer the question, I'm all for it! Bouncy castles dont need kids clogging them up just adults.....preferably hot ladies!

Best Answer

Does it matter if you're underage, but still sexy? I'd be all over this, and the people inside it ;3

Best Answer

I could design one for women...that I would enjoy seeing!

Best Answer

Yes..yes..yes !!! It must have huge ****** that i can ride all day !!! Jeffrey...

Best Answer

I still picture shag holes and ****** on the sides if it is for ADULTS ONLY.

Best Answer

Great can borrow it love it for my birthday !!

Best Answer

Yes how fun! Kids would get more joy out of it but what a good way to summon your inner joyfull child. Bouncy Castles are sweeet

Best Answer

Omg that sounds like so much fun. I would love to jump around in somehting like that. Maybe Ill look into getting one for my next birthday party.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

not with a bunch of strangers. maybe with a cherished bf or husband.

Best Answer

Omg. How do i get one!!! That one is on my bucketlist:p same with, make my own worlds biggest bean bag chair!! Whoop:)

Best Answer

I would suggest typing in Adult Bouncy castle hire in your local town. i.e. Adult Bouncy Castle near Birmingham, UK.

Best Answer

why not just look up rental bouncy castles (for your local area) and check if they have them for overnight stays some companies do and some don't.

Best Answer

No thanks ..... maybe after nap time .......... zzzzzz...

Best Answer

Alright but you will miss the fun

Best Answer

Definitely after milk and cookies. No wait that could get messy.

Best Answer

Can I? And do you like bouncy castles or something? :)

Best Answer

yes I do.

Best Answer

Whatever floats yer boat! :)

Best Answer

Well I do more than bouncy on them if your thinking that.

Best Answer

Wooow. :c

Best Answer

I'm not saying what you will just have to use your imagination

Best Answer

I seeeeee. :)

Best Answer

WTF is with these bouncy castles ?

Best Answer

There fun

Best Answer

Heck Yeah I would! :D

Best Answer

oh my shorts come down i now bounce in my t shirt nd diaper he he wow bounc and pee in my dhaper 4 all thd adults now c

Best Answer

I don't mind if thats your "hobby" or something.

Best Answer

smile i am an adult baby u c i go pee wee as i bounce

Best Answer

mmm, I'll bring the oils :)

Best Answer

*giggles* don't know why but try not to make too much of a mess.

Best Answer

Everybody would be slippin and sliding all over that. Lol Sounds like a good time.

Best Answer