KeasbeyNights KeasbeyNights 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 16 in Community

that I was appreciated in my work place.

Best Answer

I love that feeling :)

Best Answer

So do I, especially when it's from a child.

Best Answer

That people enjoy taking things out of context, twisting the words around and styling them to their liking JUST to make themselves the better person.

Best Answer

You just learned that TODAY? ...lol That's how some people try and "win" arguments. Or how they shape something so that no matter what you say, you're always wrong...haha.

Best Answer

Yeah, I did actually. I was so stuffed up in dream land where everything was perfect. Now I know better. I kept saying things like " I love my life" and acting like the world is full of sunshine and rainbows. In reality, I'm sick of the way people treat me, I'm tired of being pushed around. I determine what happens in my future, I know my own body, I know what's wrong and I'm not going to allow people to talk for me anymore.

Best Answer

....Yes! That's great! You sound like me when I was 17. I'm glad someone else gets it.

Best Answer

it's hard to accept, that's why many people don't. I first had to accept that I was the one who had to cure my own depression. I refused to face it because I felt completely abandoned, but what made me realize it was the fact that people couldn't help me, not that they didn't want to.. that I was the only one who could find my solution. The second thing that I had to accept was the fact that everyone will judge me, no matter what, so all that matters is that I love myself and that I don't need someone else to love me to make me feel like I belong.. but by far, the worst realization was accepting the fact that this world will never be at peace and that things wouldn't get any better unless I shed some light on my own life and stopped worrying about everyone else's problems, by trying to help them. Chances are, they'll have every kind of problem, so long as there's someone to give them an answer.. the reason being is that it's like cheating. You play a game and you look up how to play it.. it's going to be easy.. but figuring it out yourself will always make it worth it in the end.

Best Answer

that I'm still graceful even under pressure.

Best Answer

"Not by wrath does one kill, but by laughter"

Best Answer

There actually used to be a "V 4" engine. I had no idea.

Best Answer

.......sh!t, I forgot!!

Best Answer

Computerized gas pumps don't like cold weather.

Best Answer

that is it better to stand alone sometimes.

Best Answer

That free market capitalism is something our country values<br />
Like not fvcking kidding, my american gov. professor straight up said that and I wanted to just walk out of class.

Best Answer