lostgirl84 lostgirl84 26-30, F 17 Answers Mar 22, 2012

this is why there are so many stupid people in the world today. we have too many signs and warning labels we need to let the stupid die off doing stupid things so there are naturally more smart people. isn't that how humans are supposed to evolve like the rest of the animals?

Best Answer

ever read the back of the shampoo bottle they have directions on there too.

Best Answer

Lol I know!

Best Answer

take the warning labels of everything. let the idiots sort themselves out :)

Best Answer

Darwinism. If only it still applied to humans.

Best Answer

darwinism... i miss natural selection. my bother in law would not be here if it was working.

Best Answer

half the planet wouldn't be here .. :)

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Escalator rides are like near death experiences to me. Diagrams are a helpful distraction, imo.

Best Answer

The other thing is that the sign was written in small print at the bottom of the escalator- meaning it is terribly distracting just as you're trying to concentrate on the terribly difficult task of stepping off

Best Answer

I was going to ask hat too..its right there at the bottom so if u are trying to read it u will trip your way off of it? Brilliant planning.

Best Answer

Like!

Best Answer

our signs are at the top

Best Answer

What about the directions on shampoo bottles that state lather, rinse, repeat. Like you are not going to figure that outand walk around all day with shampoo on my hair

Best Answer

Nah just kids bein kids

Best Answer

ever see the instructions for those iron on patches that read "Do not iron while wearing shirt"? ahh.. only in America =)

Best Answer

you know whats worse - an automated voice warning you that youve reached the top of the escalator.... grrrrrrr .... i want them to replace it with " WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING FOR A CHANGE YOU F%^$i&G MORON " on a loop !

Best Answer

oooh another one - picked a can of sardines up at the supermarket - WARNING CONTAINS FISH - really - should read " WARNI ... no id better not ! im i second gear now

Best Answer

They have instructions on how to toast pop tarts on the box. So yes, there are people that stupid.

Best Answer

That is soul destroying. You see, I live in Australia and pop tarts aren't really big here, but maybe they will be considering we are aiming to be the biggest and the dumbest.

Best Answer

I think this is a benefit to small children who sometimes get pulled into them but honestly by the time they read them it's too late. 0.o

Best Answer

Children who are likely to get sucked into escalators aren't reading detailed signs at the moment of turmoil.

Best Answer

True, that is exactly what I thought too. :S

Best Answer

Haha...I've never noticed one of those... I have been successfully riding escalators since I was a child so I've got the routine down. Maybe I'm doing it all wrrong tho *gasp* maybe there is a more efficent way?

Best Answer

This was not about maximizing efficiency, rather about actually getting the **** off that crazy thing.

Best Answer

I'm so going to look for one of those signs. (Yes, I am easily amused) was it written directions or stick people in picture form?

Best Answer

Awesome.

Best Answer

maybe its more that theyre that greedy theyll sue if its not there.

Best Answer

yep,thats the law

Best Answer

yeah sad but true..

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Oh yes, definitely!

Best Answer

maybe there is someone who is intellectually disabled and maybe need the help of signs and pictures so that they are safe. i would rather have the signs put up so that even children can understand when to get off.

Best Answer

I repeat: no pictures, just an A4 paper page printed in small goby and posted at the bottom of the escalator. Not great planning. I wonder if the intellectually disabled can read that fast.

Best Answer

maybe. maybe it could have been placed on the beginning of the escalator.

Best Answer