mepratik mepratik 18-21, M 14 Answers May 22, 2012

you told her thats fine. You know hat u gonna do now is... just start doing you daily stuff. You need to forget about the words you said to her and imagine she is gone for long vacations and will come back after a long time...

Now if she calls you once a day you will be surprised and happy but if she doesn't call you you are learned to live without her... Remember --

If you love something, set it free...

If it comes back, Its yours...

And

If it doesn't, It never WAS....

Best Answer

ooh i like this! but i doubt anyone is coming back :( and i know i'm not going back! but i still like this!

Best Answer

Nicely said...thnks friend..:):(

Best Answer

thanks too :)

Best Answer

The truth of the matter is that you set the tone for a change in the relationship. If she calls you back that's awesome but, if you want some kind of answer sometimes you have to call back after a day or so. The only thing she can say is yea or nea! Believe me, you will get tired of waiting. Who knows she will probably wait on you to call her back. And when you find out whether this love has fizzled or began to sizzle,just remember don't have females as friends. Be straight forward with what you want at the begining so that way you both have a clear understanding of what to expect down the road. Besides, I'm a female and I too have been stuck in the friend zone. It's a cold dark lonely place when you want something more. I had to learn to say what I mean and mean what I said. But, either way you will be okay.

Best Answer

there are ways to get out of the friendzone i'm sure

Best Answer

i already am tired of wating,,,,,:(
i just wana to be with her for ever..

Best Answer

Well, if your tired of waiting... don't. See what's up on her end. Start a dialouge on this matter.Don't drag it out. Sometimes we like to be pursued to a certain extent. It's like your fighting for her attention in a way. But, at the same time listen fully to everything that she has to say. If she doesn't want the same move on.It's always someone out there that's looking for what you have to offer. I know that is easier said than done. One thing about life is you never know what you can have until you try. So, keep an open heart and try to get her affection. You never know until you try! I have faith in you. People like you is why we watch love stories. No matter whether they get the girl in the end or not, it lets you know that love and admiration actually exists.

Best Answer

Give her time to consider what you said. I'm sure she will :)

Best Answer

oooohhhh.ihnkssssss

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Ur part is over. Now hope for the best,if nothing happens..move to the next best.

Best Answer

BEEN THERE! lol hmm if she says no she might be testing you whether you were just friends with her to get with her, every girl hates that, so here's what i think you should do, if she says yes then that's great :) best of luck to the both of ya. if she says no, then don't be a sour loser and freeze her out, that's very immature and passive aggressive, because even if you don't value her friendship she values yours! so if she does say no, ask her if its ok to remain friends even though you might feel awkward because you feel rejected etc, ask her for space but when she does reach out to u do not freeze her out - because that makes u very shallow! if anything if you prove to her that yh you're hurt and you need space but are still willing to be friends - because even though u cant have her you still value her as a person in your life! just not the best of friends. she will see for herself what a gem you are and when u start talking about other girls that you might like, assess her behaviour and take it from there... trust me i'm a girl, and a difficult one at that, so i know these things :p

Best Answer

Respect man.. respect!

Best Answer

Try to avoid her now and give her time to think and observed your activities we you had with her. Get ready for surprize ....

Best Answer

okieeeee......lets wait and watch :(

Best Answer

I'm sure she'll either call you or you'll call her and it'll be just as a friend. Usually things like this don't end abruptly. It usually takes several tries.

Best Answer

nah...we will not be friends for sure...

Best Answer

I don't know her so I don't think I can make an assessment, but I do think you have a lot of growing up to do.

Best Answer

hmmmmmm

Best Answer

She might, but it doesn't sound like you really care is she does or not.

Best Answer

i really care for it.......
but you know i just hate friendship...

Best Answer

if you care for her, then keep caring for her no matter what her choice is. If caring for her means being her friend and being there when she needs you, then yeah it might hurt if you were hoping for more, but you care for her man. you just want her to be happy. Stick with her. If caring for her means letting her live her life, then leave her alone. don't be a burden to her. If caring for her means spending your life with her, then you're lucky man. don't you hurt her.
Whatever her choice is, I'd say sit her down and have a calm chat with her to see what she really wants. She might not know and would like times to think about it. Be patient

Best Answer

totally !! !! !!

Best Answer

dnt knw teue or not but thnks,,:)

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

y????

Best Answer

The way you worded it. Communication of your wants is so vital to getting your message across, and that absolutely did not pass the "girl-test". It sounds like you just told her to **** off, NOT that you wanted to be 'more' than friends.

Best Answer