Has anyone else been wondering about this since The Never-Ending story lol
plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 16 Answers Mar 12, 2011

depends on if your in Florida,,,,,,,,,or N,Y,,,,,,,,,,

Best Answer

a perfect day as always, only that today we are in tune with that perfection.

Best Answer

I tried to find the origin of this phrase. "It seems to have been a Lakota (Sioux) war cry.

It's been attributed to Crazy Horse. Accounts of the Battle of Little Bighorn have him saying:

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!"

I use it sometimes more in a japanese budo sense - acknowledging that every day could be our last, and so to live life well every day. I tend to think of it on warm sunny days more though.

(I also heard of a hairdresser who used to say "It's a good day to dye"... :-)

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

It means you know at least one Manowar song.

Best Answer

That's what the "corsair aircraft" on StarCraft N64 video game say when they are manufactured. If their side wins I guess that means it's a good day because you DIDN'T die.

Best Answer

It means more that "this is an appropriately moral and memorable enough fight that I am content to give my life pursuing victory"

...and to TheSquirrel...it's Chief Dan George! :)

Best Answer

i think he means any day where you end up in a position where youre facing a certain death is a good day to die or as good as any!!

Best Answer

Lt. Worf. One of my favorites.

Prepare for ramming speed.

Best Answer

In a morbid sense probably means it's a good day, as in if this were my last day, i would be satisfied with it. I would die happpy.

Best Answer

I've always like that expression and know when I would say it. After having a really good day when all things fall into place and everything worked out right. I've had a few days in my life that came real close to that and it felt good to wake up the next day knowing that I had a chance for it to be even better next time.

Best Answer

It means that any day is as good as any other to do what needs to be done.

Also, I love Dan George, and I'm sorry he's dead.

Best Answer

It's just testosterone-fueled chest-beating talking there.

Best Answer

I'd like to die on a good day with nice weather and such, but I don't wanna ruin it by dying tragically.

Best Answer