AmzyIsHere AmzyIsHere 22-25, M 8 Answers Feb 9 in Doing Good

The world is evil. Why would you want to be valued by it?

Best Answer

devalue me. :'(

Best Answer

No one means anything to the world. We are all insignificant. We will all one day die and be forgotten. Its not a sad or depressing fact. Its just truth.

Best Answer

Ok. dont talk to anyone in house or at work or in outside world. How would u feel as the lone person travelling in the world? Wont u feel sad desperate for any human being?

Best Answer

no where in my response did i say not to interact with other people, so i dont understand your response.

Best Answer

My condition like this.

Best Answer

then change your condition. talk to people. If that is hard for you find a friend online, which can be easier sometimes

Best Answer

No one seems interested even online.

Best Answer

keep trying

Best Answer

I m tired. No strength left.

Best Answer

If you are giving up then what are you expecting here? Do you want people to tell you, yeah you are right, you should give up? Because I do not believe that and I will not tell you that. Although I do think you should consider that this is a big world. Our self important woes are small. Once you realize that I think you will get your energy back.

Best Answer

I m weak in studies. :(

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Coz I m neglected.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I have no friends, no job, no good health... doctors don't care... no1 looks after me... I could easily die and no1 would stop it- I live alone! Neighbours who r also family horrible to me too- theyd b glad to think id died... It would only b my parents who would notice I didn't answer the phone- when they r gone/if I will have no1 notice my existence.

Best Answer

:'( Oh dear.

Best Answer

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."<br />
-Calvin Coolidge

Best Answer

The world is a mass of inanimate minerals and such..of course it doesn't care about you.

Best Answer

Yaa, I got it. Not even u.

Best Answer