About how we took care of people around us, and how they remember us when we are gone....
GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 9 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Writings

AWESOME!!!!!......Helping people and being a friend and being the kind of person that people can trust and have faith in is such a reward....trust me...as you are kind with others...it will change you far more then it will them....If you need any support or would like a friend....look me up....good luck to you

Best Answer

Good resolutions. I am kind of you.

Best Answer

Very mature way of thinking too. We are not bigger than the world that we are in.

Best Answer

Well, ok then, but don't forget we all have a dark side and if we fail to deal with it, it grows. So many think only good emotions are acceptable, which isn't true. Suppressing things like anger just makes it come out sideways and misdirected. I would rather see you resolve to accept your entire self and allow yourself to respond in healthy and appropriate ways.

Best Answer

Good for you. I am going to become more egotistic and more aggressive and positively impact the lives of children for the power I get knowing that I brought love to their chaotic world when no ones else cared enough to do so.

Best Answer

And when they are gone no one will remember a thing and it was all a wasted effort for nothing.

I'd rather be myself and be hated for it and forgotten then remembered as someone I never was.

Best Answer