AWESOME!!!!!......Helping people and being a friend and being the kind of person that people can trust and have faith in is such a reward....trust me...as you are kind with others...it will change you far more then it will them....If you need any support or would like a friend....look me up....good luck to you

Best Answer

Good resolutions. I am kind of you.

Best Answer

Very mature way of thinking too. We are not bigger than the world that we are in.

Best Answer

Good for you. I am going to become more egotistic and more aggressive and positively impact the lives of children for the power I get knowing that I brought love to their chaotic world when no ones else cared enough to do so.

Best Answer

And when they are gone no one will remember a thing and it was all a wasted effort for nothing. <br />
I'd rather be myself and be hated for it and forgotten then remembered as someone I never was.

Best Answer