gothman2014 gothman2014 46-50 7 Answers May 26 in Community

Oh no! A thoughtless jerk just said something stupid and now I'm terribly angry. I think I'll let it ruin my whole day! In the words of the great Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!"

Best Answer

did ya-know that a scene depicting bugs bunny with an american flag with an X marked on both sides was banned in the early stages of his cartoon character thus if ya- quote the furry fella somewhere in your old lil-american heart beats an un-american spirit bwa-ha-ha-ha...yeah pucky boy you are a maroon lol...

Best Answer

Where's ya get that? Weekly World News- back when it was still in circulation? Either way. Go die in a pile of poop somewhere please. You are a despicable character not only for your political trolling, but even more so for your personal sickness, ya one dimensional malfunctioning little twerp!

Best Answer

and i heard ya-say weekly world blah-blah-blah and poop something blah-blah-blah and trolling blah-blah-blah with a sickness of blah-blah-blah and something about YOUR dimensional bah-bah blah- blah...and that was it lol

Best Answer

Did you know that statistically 87% of trolls are dreadfully backward hemorrhoids and a petty foul-smelling malodorous marinades of sweat and fear, but when you include insufferable subhuman and wearisome heart-sickening odious leaches-and globs of quivering slime, who like to diddle their daughters the percentage rises significantly?

Best Answer

damn lol...your azz is good with the whole blah-blah-blah,your actually starting to sound like former president george w bush when he went on one of his rambling stupidity stages ha-ha-ha....

Best Answer

Personally--I would like to kick YOUR *** OUT OF MY COUNTRY(because it isn't yours)TOO MANY MEN(I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD QUAIFY) HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES JUST FOR ******** LIKE TO BE ABLE SAY THE SH-- YOUR MOUTHING OFF ABOUT!! GETTTTTT OUT!!!!!

Best Answer

read comments below and above ya-fuc-moron...i'm not some mexican immigrant crossing u.s. borders though this land actually belong to them and the native indians before americans migrated and stole their lands...so give ya-self a kick in the azz on the way out too lol...

Best Answer

SOOOOOOO;IF YOUR A MAN(??) WHY THE FAMALE PICTURE?? OR IS THAT THE ONE THEIR COMMENTING ON??

Best Answer

soooooooo....because i prefer to love and admire the beauty of my adopted daughter while here commenting on this website,there are enough photos of me,myself and i on other sites...when ya-pay my internet service i'll gladly put up your choices lol...

Best Answer

So;your at least 25yrs older(maybe more) than your daughter----where is her mother or YOUR wife? Does she approve??

Best Answer

lol...i'm HAPPILY divorced and my adopted daughters mother passed away in early 2009...her father lives in chicago and we certainly don't need ANYONES approval get it..got it..good.

Best Answer

Kind of easy to see why freedom is not big on your list of good things.

Best Answer

lol...you still believe in that so-called freedom mantra when our u.s. corrupt government is stripping it from us everyday....what a fuc-moron you are LOL...

Best Answer

Feel free to move out.

Best Answer

While I agree with you in current times yes however memorial day is not just about the people that die in the last war, but from the start of it all.

Best Answer

man and his thirst for bloodshed should not be honored nor rewarded...PERIOD.

Best Answer

i'm an american/hispanic...my parents were born in puerto rico which is a commonwealth state of the u.s....so your feel free to move out chant is a mute comment that defeats it's own purpose.

Best Answer

Well I really hate to admit it;but THANKS for putting "AMERICAN" 1ST----Most people put their nationality before "AMERICA"--- I ALWAYS SAY I'M "AMERICAN IRISH" Guess I gotta give ya 5points for that.

Best Answer

i'll take ya-five points and raise ya- 20 i beat out of that chicken fella jonnynemo below heh-heh....

Best Answer

guessing you've never lost a loved one in the military.

Best Answer

three dumb-azz brainwashed cousins...guess what GOOD RIDDDANCE....

Best Answer

gee...you are lovely.....

Best Answer

sweet like pina-colada lol....

Best Answer

Don't bother ma'am.... hes engaged in quasi ****** and most likely a product of the system. His daughter has "captive" written all her face.

Best Answer

listen up chicken boy that waves false flags the only thing held captive is your brainwashed mentality by our corrupt u.s. government bwa-ha-ha-ha....

Best Answer

Says the quasi *********. Yes, your credibility is certainly solid. I'd debate chicken boy, but i doubt you're intellectually capable of holding up your end, and i'm too bored to dumb it down for you.

Best Answer

ya-need to stop playing the photo role of colonel sanders and change your brainwashed quasi-modo outlook of our u.s. government...she ain't ya-god ya-know lol...

Best Answer

So, goth, you decided to kick the hornets nest? Well done, no sarcasm intended, makes for some interesting dialog. I saw a program recently on how the US civil war dead were handled. It was appalling. Bodies left where they fell to rot in the sun by the thousands, civilians on both sides interfering with efforts to identify and bury them... We tend to forget, it's a dirty game. Maybe we should try to figure out how not to play it anymore. Anyway, it's beer 30. Later.

Best Answer

treewhiz...i've been kicking the hornets nest since i was 11 years old when the teachers and principal in school told me i HAD to pledge a bullshi;';' flag and place my heart across my chest,guess what yours truly along with 15 other students stood in the auditorium thumbing our nose's while the rest of the school stood and sang the american brainwashed anthem.the same with religion...my mom wanted us kids to go to pentecostal church and read false and altered man-made bibles.after i pissed that church floor on purpose she NEVER took me back...i'm not programmed like mans need to be sheeps...is just NOT WHO I AM....take care.

Best Answer

,,,and stop maybe molesting her.

Best Answer

she is 21 ya moron...

Best Answer

Either way, pervert, you shouldn't be molesting your daughter.

Best Answer

consent goes a long way in saying mind your business and live your life not ours...

Best Answer

How can we? You take your freedom for granted. You're free to hump your daughter in this country because of military robots. Whats morally right aside. I got twenty bucks that says shes not thrilled with the arrangement.

Best Answer

ya-lost that 20...she initiated it a long time ago....and military idiots didn't die for me jesus fuc-christ did.

Best Answer

Suresure, pervert. Whatever helps you cope.

Best Answer

pervert is what pervert does....lol

Best Answer

Clearly.

Best Answer

REALLY..REALLY CLEARLY HEH-HEH....

Best Answer

Hey dipshit. You just said that your daughter initiated inappropriate relations "a long time ago" You deserve prison you sick f-ck!

Best Answer

Im still betting her initiating was to spare her any further violence.

Best Answer

ya-sound uneducated and i take it ya-don't know math not that i happen to mention a year or time when she initiated the sexual deed you fuc-moron...lol

Best Answer

lol "ya sound uneducated"... look the **** whos talking.

Best Answer

whatever floats your fantasies lol....ya-lost 20 and yet ya-still betting, some OLD chicken fools never learn lol

Best Answer

Sure thing pedo.

Best Answer

you've yet to debate my beliefs without hiding behind your toilet flag...your truly pathetic lol...note how everyone left but your azz is still here...tell me chicken boy who's ya-daddy bwa-haha-ha-ha

Best Answer

Not holding me captive as a pedofilic sex slave, like - y'know - you.

Best Answer

lol ...pedofilic wtf....dude what part of 21 don't your azz comprehend lol....

Best Answer

What part of ****** don't you?

Best Answer

the very part that seems to keep flowing out of your let's wave false flag azz....

Best Answer

Il let you go back to raping your prisoner - i mean daughter. I grow weary of the smell of your bullshit.

Best Answer

jonnynemo it's been a pleasure NOT having to smell your bullshi;;; and i hope you will bottle mine and shove it up your weak brainwashed american azz...fuc-you and the worlds military terrorist boooyah.

Best Answer

And maybe you should let your daughter put some clothes on there.

Best Answer

my ADOPTED DAUGHTER is 21 and can live her life without my interference...

Best Answer

Got it, you're feeling up your adopted daughter and take pictures of her in skimpy clothing.

Best Answer

and your looking.....lol

Best Answer

Wondering if I should call the police for her actually.

Best Answer

she's 21 be my guest lol.....

Best Answer

Sure thing pedo.

Best Answer

if ya -in america in the land of u.s. shi;'tty..a, the dial number is 911...knock ya-self the fuc-out reporting our convo here on ep and remember to buy your gestapo police some dunkin-donuts lol...

Best Answer

Your daughter would indubitably be grateful... tell us... do you beat her to pimp her out or just straight up rape?

Best Answer

listen mr. colonel wannabe pervert chicken boy just because i struck a nerve in your easily offended sensitivity doesn't give you an a-1 license to attack my adopted daughter with your perverted thoughts...she's not the one who kicked your azz mentally on my profile page...BIG daddy gothman2014 DID bwa-ha-ha-ha

Best Answer