Tell me why....
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 14 Answers Feb 26, 2012

Any man who values his marriage and peace in his house has learned to always put the toilet seat down and the toilet lid down if you have cats or small children. It is not worth the fight or cleaning up the mess if you don't.

Best Answer

Yes.....You are indeed wise.

Best Answer

Thank you. I like peace so I have learned.

Best Answer

I don't go out behind a barn. I just have enough common sense and respect not to start a fight when one is not needed. It really isn't an issue in my house because when we had our house built, we had a urinal and a toilet built in the master bathroom. It isn't an issue. For the other areas of the house, it might be but I don't allow it to be. Simple.

Best Answer

In my home the seat is often left up and my *** has met up with the chilly cold toilet water at 3:00 in the morning! My blood curdling screams and angry, loud expletives usually manage to wake up my sleeping dearest husband so its all fair in the end, lol.

Best Answer

I will send flowers to his grave but hope that you spare his life.

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

Sweet revenge by cold bum! I like!

Best Answer

The spider's or her husband's? LOL!

Best Answer

seperate bathrooms

Best Answer

No. Two can share just fine. Compromise is part of a life together.

Best Answer

Use a squat toilet...

Best Answer

Not familiar with this.

Best Answer

Google 'Japanese squat toilet'. Also find out about 'benefits of using a squat toilet'... I think you'll like it.

Best Answer

Thanks. I will check it out!

Best Answer

Both should be down. I use the toliet for the removal of spiders, I don't squish them I just catch them and flush them, I call it spider relocation. Anyways so my good deeds don't go unpunished, I'm always a little scared they will try to crawl back out so I like the lid down.

Best Answer

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Scoop them up on a paper and run to the door and set them free. They are good. They eat insects.

Best Answer

Can't we already have scorpions for bug eating... I have to relocate them, they have 8 legs, 8 legs, I've read they can live when flushed... I'm just relocating them to waterfront property.

Best Answer

Both are UP , 99% of the time in my house ... Ya' know; it is just as easy for a woman to put a toilet seat DOWN as it is for a guy to put it UP ....

Best Answer

But do you wash your hands?

Best Answer

Of course I wash my hands .... doesn't everyone ???

Best Answer

No. Isn't that gross.

Best Answer

Seat up Lid down.

Best Answer

Down, up.

Best Answer

Down.

Best Answer

Wow, that's one confused toilet seat.

Best Answer