AndrogynousBeauty AndrogynousBeauty 22-25 6 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

You can do it. Just be confident and don't back out. You would'nt want to regret never telling him and never knowing what could have happened right? Rejection is just a part of life, and some things seem to hurt more than others, but remember that that little let down[if there is one] will only make you grow stronger as a person. Fighting! :]

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I can really feel what your saying.<3 I will try tommorow! This could be the start of something new! :D

Best Answer

Anytime! :] Glad I could help you out.
I'll be rooting for you from afar haha. Good luck and yes, new things will occur with either reply you get. There will always be a good outcome eventually. :)

Best Answer

Sorry, rejection is a part of life, we all have been rejected some time. You will be ok, either way.

Best Answer

I should be but I just need someone to love me haha! Like now. But either way I will be okay, thanx for your input. :D

Best Answer

no easy way to do this :D just say it and hope for the best?

Best Answer

I'm nervous but still I got to be bold. Thanx! :D

Best Answer

The best thing you could do is write a song and make a CD out of this song using a certain instrument you play or you can get a friend who knows how to play the classic guitar then record it on a cd and just approach her and tell her "please do take this CD because it has something I have always wanted you to know" and keep your number and email inside the CD so she could contact you. Don't take advice from anyone who tells you to take her number and call her out of nowhere because I am sure you will end up either getting rejected with a shout or she will just open the line and ignore your call :)

Best Answer