Well, I rather like the idea of a date that encourages self examination. It doesn't matter if the numbers have particular significance or not. If you are conscious of the date and think about issues that mean something to you then the date has become important. I love the circular and self fulfilling aspect of this!
NeedingToVent NeedingToVent 36-40, F 32 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

I bet there's a kid somewhere who's turning 12 who thinks it's pretty special, lol

Best Answer

I like that thought. :)

Best Answer

Yes, it's 1 year and 1 month and 1 day after 11.11.11.

Best Answer

Yes. Think about this; It is the last sequential day/month/year like this that any of us currently alive will ever see.

Best Answer

That is the last time I will see number on the calendar like that..... because well a "13.13.13" won't happen, so it will take 99 years to see "1.1.01" and so on again....

Best Answer

think your math may be a bit out but you've it the nail on the head....the only significance of this date is that it's the last of them this century and I won't be alive for the next!

Best Answer

Yes, it means it's Wednesday, and all the items on my task list, and tickler are one day closer to deadline. Drat!

Best Answer

the day before 13.12.

Best Answer

YES i think its so kool that we get to expeience something like this 12 years in a row cuz the next time it shall happen wont be till January 1st, 2101

Best Answer

Uh ....36?

Best Answer

Way to go mathman!

Best Answer

It's 5 days away from my birthday!

Best Answer

40 years ago the man my heart is warm for was born. am grateful for it.

Best Answer

Yes. It means that on 12-13-12 I get to go online and mock everyone who thought the world was going to end.

Best Answer

To me 12.12.12 means people don't pay enough attention to details because the date will be 12.12.2012. O_<

Best Answer

12.12.12 happened a long time ago.

Best Answer

means nothing to me except another day closer to winter break

Best Answer

wensday right oh well just another day

Best Answer

12-12-12

Best Answer

Lottery?

Best Answer

It's a made up number. Why should it mean anything?

Best Answer

the sandy relief concert will be on encore its at madison square gardens on tv for free cant wait to see it!

Best Answer

There is a concert for the victims of Hurricane Sandy...

Best Answer

No, just another day.

Best Answer