Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 23 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in WTK

Yes.. every day is special...:)

Best Answer

No just easier to remember date when making out a check

Best Answer

Yes, it means 9 days to the end of the world

Best Answer

it's only as special as you want to make it. Celebrate with margaritas

Best Answer

At this point in my life every tomorrow I wake up is special :)

Best Answer

Not at all. I've used a date like that in the past and it turned out to be the worst...

Best Answer

Very special, my family and I are all going to make one wish each and celebrate 12/12/12

Best Answer

The calendar system is arbitrary, we only got the months of July & August because the Roman emperors wanted them added. Choice of start date is kind of arbitrary (usually religious event), though the current Gregorian calendar is at least designed to match the Earth's orbit around the Sun.

But if you like, make 12/12/12 a reason to party!

Best Answer

Thanks for pointing that out! It's like public holidays and birthdays, they just skip my mind. I think one of those numerologists will probably have an answer, or report back to me the day after and tell me if it was. Tomorrow will never come, even 2 days from now, it's always ahead of us. Strange! But, you can make it special for you, but only if you want it to:)

Best Answer

makes me a little sad, because I don't think I will live more 99 years to see 1/1/01 again :/

Best Answer

It better be,alot of good/great & happy things should happen tommorrow :)

Best Answer

I think it kind of is, in a way. I guess it's kind of cool. :)

Best Answer

is it a film?

Best Answer

Every day is special, you should always make the most of it.

Best Answer

Considering the alternative, every day that I wake up is special

Best Answer

Not really, to the law of nature, it is just another day.

Best Answer

It is just another.

Best Answer

No. The label is an abstraction that had no meaning other than to label the days for scheduling. 666 is not evil either. Just people freaking out over stuff that are not real. It's a common fad. It is a way to feel like you are better than the universe.

Best Answer

some people think that it is the end of the world....haven't we heard enough of that? i don't even care anymore. i have heard it ssooooo many times. i will do nothing different.

Best Answer

They say the end of the world is the 21st, not the 12th which I don't believe either.

Best Answer

me neither, but i remember all of the other consecutive days and nothing happened...nothing i tell you, nothing...sorry i get so annoyed

Best Answer

Only within the human mind, as we invented that system of dates.

Best Answer