I always find it a pleasant surprise as I find out a woman is wearing those hidden genital adornments.<br />
As soon as I saw a clitoris hood ring for the first time, the idee was set to have my penis pierced.<br />
Eventually I pierced my urethra (a lot less pain then I thought it would be) for the Prince Albert piercing I <br />
now 18 years later still enjoy. Seeing genitally pierced women is still an instant turn on for me. <br />
;-)

Best Answer

I am pretty much neutral on it, doesn't do anything for me one way or another.

Best Answer

I also want piercings on my body....

Best Answer

Not! Definately not.

Best Answer

i like tongue piercings but the genital ones seem more like asking for something bad to happen. ouch! i've heard the stories...lol.

Best Answer

my cousin need naval piercing...how can she...

Best Answer

Depends on your point of view. Tongue piercings don't do much for me...it just seems that it would get in the way. Genital piercings just look like they hurt like hell and offer way too much opportunity for too much pain...but I can see their attraction a little bit. Sooo...not for me, but if it does something for you, go for it.

Best Answer

not T . T

Best Answer