That's the only smile your getting out of me until next year. Now I better get back to sitting here alone listening to music. Misery is missing me.
guitargirl23 guitargirl23 26-30, F 25 Answers Dec 31, 2011

happy new year..........nada wrong with you. most of us did the very same thing

Best Answer

Yep - at least I didn't spend a fortune trying to have a good time, nor am I sitting somewhere with a "must have good time" smile on my face wishing I was somewhere else...

Best Answer

Happy new year to you I'm blaring Queen and I don't give a **** what they think... they can knock all they want!

Best Answer

YEAH!

Best Answer

i chose to do the same thing and have had a fun evening listening to good music and having the odd natter on here. if your doin what you want who cares. Happy New Year.

Best Answer

whats natter mean?

Best Answer

Welcome to my party! <br />
I'm alone. Having a swig of brandy now-and-then, and trying to spread my vast cesspool of wisdom around the Internet. Happy New Year, guitargirl23! May all your chords be in tune! Kiss

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with you. We are all different. I personally loathe New Years Eve parties. Would much rather stay home with my cats or hang out with a really good friend or plug in my guitar and play. I think you should plug in that lovely Fender and lose yourself in your playing. Sorry, is that Fender? The pic is so small. :-)

Best Answer

No wrong in being home alone! Enjoy every moment and Happy New Year to you too.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with it at all. From what I have heard about what is going on around here I would say its safer to be home tonight

Best Answer

nothing at all.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with you that's what you choose to do and that is ok as well.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with you - Home is where it's at!

Best Answer

you are being smart nothing is wrong with you

Best Answer

nothing wrong w/ that dear....be safe, be blessed. God bless you!

Best Answer

At least you had a choice.

Best Answer

Cooooooooooool,same here,<br />
Twisting a fat one,<br />
HNY<br />
B.

Best Answer

well i went to bed <br />
happy new years

Best Answer

totally understand, watching jaws on tv.

Best Answer

nothing is wrong with u..dont psychoanalyze yourself just embrace tonight and have a good time..good luck!

Best Answer

Not a thing wrong with being home alone, if it is what you chose. It is what I chose, and I am fine with that.

Best Answer

MUSIC AND EP,WOW-WHATS A HEAVEN FOR.....BETTER THAN NORMAL EXTRAORDINARY/PEACE

Best Answer

What IS wrong with you. Wanna go with me to a little party? :)

Best Answer