The energy is going more in his direction now. I see him remaining in office. Unless, some act of evil interferes first. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 13 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

If he is reelected it will mean the beginning of the end of radical conservative politics as we've come to know them which is better than OK. The sooner the republican party gets the message it's not OK to let the tail wag the dog the better. We need real competition in politics, not obnoxious extremists leading the country around by the nose.

Best Answer

Don't bring me in on your nightmare

Best Answer

Aw, Vickie, and I thought you were perfect.

Best Answer

lmao...Now ya know I am...:))

Best Answer

Ooooh its mean, new and expansive war will began.

Best Answer

oh my goodness... Lord help us all please. Obama is going to ruin this country like he already has but make it worse. sooo ashamed to be an American.

Best Answer

don't count your chickens before they hatch please.

Best Answer

If you say so.

Best Answer

I do. you think the whole country is still seeing the president through rose-colored glasses because I know otherwise I have observed my state fair for the last 4 years and the support for the president has been dwindling since his first year in office. maybe this time around people will vote based on facts instead of guilt.

Best Answer

More than okay with me! I hope and pray you're right.

Best Answer

thats an amazing question i think we will be able to find out later today

Best Answer

Considering that he has the New Black Panthers kicking GOP poll workers out of precincts in PA, I'd say the official count would not be tallied by at least tomorrow. I wouldn't re-elect a cheater in chief, that's for sure.

Best Answer

Is that why you voted for Bush Jr. Florida recount was a scam.

Best Answer

And let's not forget the e-voting machines in four different states switching votes from Romney to Obama. Looks like this incumbent will do anything to stay in office, including accept money from dead Bin Laden. ANd since the FL recount involved democrat election workers slamming the ballots against things to create the hanging chads... who's really scamming?!?

Best Answer

Both parties are corrupt. Better vote for Gary Johnson. =)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

It's not looking good for your team, my friend.

Best Answer

You are wrong my friend. And tonight you will see why.

Best Answer

Obama-the incumbent-is at 47% and things have been trending Romney.
Undecideds this late in the game almost universally go with the challenger. R-52, O-48. Freedom wins.

Best Answer

Wrong again. But I understand why your brainwashed mind cannot see things that I can. =)

Best Answer

Groovy :-)

Best Answer