Protect the beer at all cost.

Best Answer

Goes without saying-Before the $#!t hits the fan commandeer a van and knock over a 7-11- grab some slim-Jims and candy for the kids, med kits, They shouldn't suffer 'cause of EP- How many recruits you got?

Best Answer

Best Answer

And watch out for a pincer manuver .

Best Answer

Grab the beer we attack at dawn.

Best Answer

Remember me- we don't know what they got- They messes with the EP format before. They have no respect fot the rules of engagement. Someone take Paschar hostage-

Best Answer

PAschar- our demands are simple - EP stop's FKKKn with it's format and misfunctioning for no G-dmm reason-Ya hear me- we're desperate and we got nuthin' to lose, ya hear me- nuthing- Tony's wild, I can't control him

Best Answer

To hell with the rules i'm coming hot and loaded for bear keep your head down it's going a big one.

Best Answer

EVERYONE DOWN, DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW GOD DAMMIT

Best Answer

I'll move to my alternate command post....

Best Answer

Keep in radio contact with all times with Tony- Fair to say you got the South flank?

Best Answer

Digging in now.

Best Answer

No-one gets past Ubersooperdoopersturmschwerepanzergruppe Ketsan.

Best Answer

We're moving on Paschar now

Best Answer

I'll get my people moving.

Best Answer