XDmelloXD XDmelloXD 16-17 11 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Do as you please and take responsibility for the consequences

Best Answer

What are you asking? Details please.

Best Answer

Go on - do it.......whatever it is you should do......do it....and stop moaning about it.....

Best Answer

I refuse to answer this question until you provide more detail as to WHAT it is that you feel you should do.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Always, Always listen to yourself, scan to see if you are just "rebelling" and it's not a healthy choice, but people do get very advice giving when they have not a clue, like you do...always do what you think you should...not other people's "advice"...unlless it's a clear cut case of hurting a living thing, then No ..never

Best Answer

Just care about the advice of of the people of your own!always!always!

Best Answer

At your age, what other people say may have validity. They might have more perspective and experience than you do. As Vessa wrote, we need more details before giving an answer that could help you.

Best Answer

Do what YOU think you should do. If it/you fail, then you have no one else to blame but yourself. I personally learn from my own mistakes and not others.

Best Answer

listen to your authentic self. Everyone else should listen to their authentic self. and stop giving opinions and talk more truth.

Best Answer