XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 13 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Realize that being shy isn't gonna help.. relax... Just talk.........

Best Answer

Find a different medium through which to converse

Best Answer

Just send me a message. :)

Best Answer

:p

Best Answer

I feel for you. I was in the same situation at your age and regret that my shyness won out. I beat myself up for that, still, for losing a sense of possibility.<br />
Call him, meet him, invite him for a cuppa joe, do anything and just be happy that you are feeling the way you do about him and just tell him that you find him interesting and would like to get to know him better.

Best Answer

Saying hello is always safe and you'll get a response.

Best Answer

xD i said hi to my crush on facebook and she saw the message but ignored me i said hi? again and still ignored me so um yeah :P

Best Answer

Okay then,i was wrong. Silly human saying hi doesn't hurt. Hopefully your next crush will say hi.

Best Answer

just dont talk too much online because then it becomes harder in person, just me im in that boat now haha. if you have something in common like are in the same classes or work together best way is too ask questions to make it easier, then slowly ask other stuff and say hey and before you know it bam! not as shy anymore

Best Answer

You may want to start out with small talk. Perhaps e-mail them/text etc..

Best Answer

you have just asked thousands of people a personal question, your avatar is your own picture, i wouldn't say you were shy, you maybe frightened of rejection or loosing the person as a friend, the what ifs and maybes that plague us all are because we were afraid to step forward, if you don't tell them you will wounder what if, for the rest of your life. there is no easy fix you have to be strong, take a deep breath and confront the person alone, speak from the hart and hope.

Best Answer

You're right!!

Best Answer

i wish you the best of luck and happiness

Best Answer