Time heals all wounds, you have to give yourself that time. I was married for 13 years and it hs just been a year now since we seperated. We never truly shared our feelings and now she claims that all those years were "hell".<br />
If we had spoken to each other all of this would have been avoided, now she has a new religion, a new man and only wishes for me to be dead/in jail. It has taken an year to finally stop "loving" her, but despite all of the "hell" she has put me through since, I still can't find it in my to hate her as she hates me.<br />
All this to say, allow yourself the time to heal, its a long process and there will be days when things are harder than others, but in the end you will make it. Remember this: "keep moving forward". Do not dwell on what was, learn from it and know that you are a better person because of what happened and that you will be able to be a better partner to someone else in time.<br />
Good luck and never give up.

Best Answer

Sorry for the late reply, the notification somehow got lost in my email and i havent been on here for ages. Thanks for your time and words, its nice to know people are with you when your going through something, even if you dont know them, its nice to have a common bond. Well this post was written a while ago now, i cut ties with the guy completely, it was the only way really to move forward with my life and to release myself from his power he had over me in the terms of loving him and wanting him back. It was hard but looking back it was my only option. I'm still single though haven't moved on in that respect, but i guess the right guy will come along when i least expect it and im actually fine with that and content, so if anyone comes across this post in times to come and is in the same boat as i was, just know that you will make it through the other side, just like i did, thanks to all who commented xxx

Best Answer

whatever you do, don't live in the past, sometimes things happen and they just are. There is love all around, and great people that are worthy of yours. Don't let things like this swallow you whole, because the world is just a big pool of good experiences waiting for you to live them.

Best Answer

Thankyou for taking the time out to write those words, they are very inspirational for me.

Best Answer

Right now you are focused on him being with someone while your not. Your turn will come and when it does you will both feel the same thing at the same time, none of this "I wasn't ready when he was" that only means it wasn"t meant to be. I promise the pain does subside. Ride it out and when the train comes again. JUMP ON!

Best Answer

:) i certainly will, thanks

Best Answer