If you don't have trust ... You don't have love.what did you find? Are you her keeper ?Now you broke trust.. You may very well loose her for that

Best Answer

yes that was sneaky.<br />
what did u find out? anything?

Best Answer

I am glad you know if she cheated or not, I would think your gf and you are or at least should be splitting up. I wouldn't put up with a cheating gf. If I was her I would be pissed how blatant you were in exposing her. I think your headed to splitsville

Best Answer

She wasn't cheating on me but the guy was doing all he could to get into her...and he was a nasty **** to me but all mr nice guy to her

Best Answer

Dump her, she knows what she was doing was wrong. If she caught you talking to a hot chick, she would be up in your ***, like most women

Best Answer

All in all I found out that she was not doing anything wrong nor saying anything bad it was just him...just doesn't explain why she. Was keeping it secret..

Best Answer

She was keeping it hidden from you because she knew it wasn't the right thing to do.

Best Answer

She claims it was because if I knew I would get angry...and there was nothing going on he is just a friend

Best Answer

She should have come to you instead of you finding out the way you did, I would have a talk with her at the very least.

Best Answer

Yea we had a chat.. She is no longer speaking to him cause he was an *** to me when he found out it was me...she didn't like the way he spoke to me

Best Answer

I am glad its fixed.

Best Answer

Thank you :-)

Best Answer

You must be really insecure and yes you did wrong.

Best Answer

Just do yourself a favor and move on. Your over 22. Act like it.

Best Answer

Move on from what

Best Answer

Move on from the kind of mentality that leads you to deceive, lie, and corrode your integrity.

Best Answer

I was insecure and needed to know so it didn't eat me up inside...sometimes you just worry you know.

Best Answer