MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 9 Answers Apr 30 in Hobbies

Oh, don't be so touchy! ;)

Best Answer

punch punch punch punch punch punch punch punch punch

Best Answer

Obviously some people don't read XKCD xD

Best Answer

I don't know what that is o.o

Best Answer

A nerdy webcomic series. Makes reference to science, math, philosophy, and romance, with a dash of pop culture. I make reference to this one in particular: https://xkcd.com/289/
The webcomic can get uncomfortably philosophical at times

Best Answer

omg i just saw this...*facepalm /0

Best Answer

Fibonacci Sequence taps x3

Best Answer

Five taps with a double three.

Best Answer

XKCD

Best Answer

Everything is a little ambitious.

Best Answer

No, I mean this is from an XKCD comic. :P
https://xkcd.com/289/

Best Answer

I don't remember that one. There also doesn't seem to be an XKCD with that title x'D But ahaha you know me--there ought be *some* sort of mathematical aspect to any sex act I'm in... else I wouldn't care to be a part of it x'D So clearly, the type of guys that would like this type of girl would be the only type of guy I'm into. Since it's really, really, rare for other girls of this mindset to come along my way, even though I lean both ways, I'm most likely gonna end up with a guy x'D

Best Answer

What a relief! The fractal only works with opposites! You know this one! And (im giggling so hard I can hardly type) ...

Best Answer

NO NO NO they didn't make a comic out of my sex life. (ghsjdgslma!)

Best Answer

The thing is that while the female body is loads more attractive than the male body, it's the male brain that I like better. And you know I'm sapiosexual--I'm only attracted to intelligence when it comes to humans. And it's the male mind that I like the most. So it's almost certainly likely I'll end up with a guy or a few guys xD (polygamist, too). If he can't please me mathematically, he most certainly cannot please me sexually x'D My thing for math is a by-definition fetish :P

Best Answer

That's what she said :P
And ya :P It's not as good as Time, but I love his interactive comics :P

Best Answer

Fetish. Ukk. I don't like that term. That is a term that in my purer definitions should only be applied to object fixations. Fixations with intellectual capacities I would classify under the definition of "pure" passion. A passion that runs deep and becomes entangled in the pleasure center of the brain with sexual drives and instincts. Here's me.

I have a thing for super smart women of any sort. And it doesn't even have to be in science or literary capacities. And while many think themselves, I am an onmi-specific high intellect. So then even a natural talent for wrapping people around a womans finger to do her bidding, for example, gets my motor going.

I consider you to be a mono-sapiosexual becuse it's restricted to math. And I see others that are differently sapiosexual. Writers or literature scholars or history majors.

I never found my favorite even if there is such a thing for me because of the fact that I follow and learn so many disciplines. Probably an omni-sapiosexual like myself would be my muti-oeuvre. Probably, even if there was one on the planet I'd never find her.

Best Answer

A fetish is also something that someone literally cannot 'gasm without. I also like physicists and other STEM field guys, but maaaainly guys that can do math. xD and I guess yeah, I'm mainly attracted to mathematical intelligence :P see, while I'm good at a variety of topics, I'm only attracted to mathstuffs x'D

Best Answer

I abandone my math when it became clear to me that there was treachery afoot. Nothing to go in to now this late in life. But yeah. Math is the ultimate proof alright. And it's still a little strange when you think how integers are really just a human construct and that through this human fixation on comparisons we find this ordering of everything. So exacting that it fractures understanding. How something as far from man made as the collapse of a red giant or the number of electrons in the lattices of silica, propels the curiosity and drowns reason. It's like splitting the atoms of the nerves and the mind and strips away physicalness you go so deep into luxuriating in it. And the real wild thing is. People are like that too in a pool balls on the table sort of way. Angular momentum and collisionary frictions. It's all damn math! Mind blowing. You can make a satellite fall from the sky by pulling a flower from a gorls ear if you try. La la la la. U...Be gud. xD

Best Answer

Integers aren't a human construct. Our digits and choice to use base 10 is a human construct. But there's an inherent "oneness" to when we have a single object. No matter what we call the apple, it will still be an apple. "A rose by any other name is just as sweet." Doesn't matter what we call the rose. It can exist without being named. Integers have always existed. We've invented our own method of multiplication, but the concept of multiplication is an inherent program. Everything at a fundamental level is math (see my featured story for a semi-formal proof). It's half the reason I find math oh-so-arousing. xD

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge.

Best Answer

You put the periods in the wrong place.

Best Answer

Octopus

Best Answer

No, XKCD!

Best Answer

well excuuuuuuuuuuuse me

Best Answer
Best Answer

Aroused. Aroused Aroused. Aroused. Aroused. Aroused Aroused. Aroused Aroused. Aroused.

Best Answer

You put the periods in the wrong place!

Best Answer

Well thanks for killing the mood dude! >=(

Best Answer

It is in context, though. https://xkcd.com/289/

Best Answer

Oh Jesus. She actually showed me a context in which the periods are in all the "right" places. Oh my! How could i have missed that! :O Puts so much more feeling and emphasis on the subject matter, no?!!

Best Answer

Megan (female stick figure) is tapping Cueball (male stick figure) in Fibonacci sequence groups. Cueball is basically saying that it's his nature to constantly look for patterns no matter what, and his girlfriend Megan knows this, and thus taps him in Fibonnaci number seta of tapa.

Best Answer

The block button.

Best Answer