tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 6 Answers Nov 17, 2011

no, I would rather build a relationship and be able to trust my kids

Best Answer

the odds of being kidnapped are very low. The odds of my child being damaged down the line because their parents track them like a dog is much higher

Best Answer

I think for toddlers it is fine, but not school age kids

Best Answer

not to spy on them with all the missing kids more might be found

Best Answer

i don't want to track them. i'd like the law to be able to type a code number into a datafile and locate my kids , only if needed type scenario.

Best Answer

yeah, but use em wisely- you could make your kid so paranoid if they found out. the child would understand you have no trust in them and so they will begin to have less trust in you.<br />
it gets down to what is the reason.

Best Answer

i'm in. i'd like to know the cops could find my kids if some sicko snatched them.

Best Answer

Great Idea!!!!!!

Best Answer

I thin that they are a great idea, it is not a matter of trust but knowing where they are at all times and being able to find them should they get lost, snatched, or stranded somewhere. As a matter of fact I wouldn't mind having one myself.

Best Answer