Rooneytoones Rooneytoones 31-35, M 9 Answers Jan 15, 2012

I think Friedrich Nietzsche got there first.

Best Answer

Not as much as Rooney having hair transplanted from his pubes to his head :-P

Best Answer

I would anyway lol :-P

Best Answer

hey I was too young to be bald.

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

scouser!

Best Answer

He isn't mine. The word "God" has become empty of meaning through thousands of years of misuse. I use it sometimes, but I do so sparingly. By misuse, I mean that people who have never even glimpsed the realm of the sacred, the infinite vastness behind that word, use it with great conviction, as if they knew what they are talking about. Or they argue against it, as if they knew what it is that they are denying. This misuse gives rise to absurd beliefs, assertions, and egoic delusions, such as "My or our God is the only true God, and your God is false," or Nietzsche's famous statement "God is dead." <br />
The word "God" has become a closed concept. The moment the word is uttered, a mental image is created of an old man with a white beard, a mental representation of someone or something outside you, and, yes, almost inevitably a male someone or something. <br />
Neither "God" nor "Being" nor any other word can define or explain the ineffable reality behind the word, so the only important question is whether the word is a help or a hindrance in enabling you to experience That toward which it points. Does it point beyond itself to that transcendental reality, or does it lend itself too easily to becoming no more than an idea in your head that you believe in, a mental idol? <br />
The word Being explains nothing, but nor does God. Being, however, has the advantage that it is an open concept. It does not reduce the infinite invisible to a finite entity. It is impossible to form a mental image of it. Nobody can claim exclusive possession of Being. It is your very essence, and it is immediately accessible to you as the feeling of your own presence, the realization I am that is prior to I am this or I am that.

Best Answer

Never heard of Trent Reznor.... The name "Trent" surprises me. I would think if someone believed they are Lord and Savior that he would change his name to something like: Lord Zul, or Lord Alcazier

Best Answer

well you thought wrong, funny that

Best Answer

Tr is nit my lord and Saviour however he is a ROCK GOD! A true visionary with a beautiful mind.

Best Answer

I didn't know that guy was still around.

Best Answer

he is and always will be, just like that jebus bloke

Best Answer

lol...Trent Reznor was my lord and savior back in 1994...but I managed to evolve since then. I believe anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt. Plus when is a new album coming out instead of these "collaberation" projects with other artists...no good.

Best Answer