mulder mulder 26-30 8 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Trevon shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman but Zimmerman should have not tried to follow him. Zimmerman should be charged with voluntary manslaughter. I think his actions were stupid. Underlying fact remains his argument invalid of self defense because he used deadly force with no legal excuse. It was not needed but because his intervention in the situation put himself at risk unnecessarily. Suspicious behavior is not a crime but a matter of the police to investigate if how a person looks or acts warrants it.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Neighborhood watch programs - which is what Zimmerman was doing - are both legal and encouraged by the government. This was a gated community not a public street. Zimmerman was recognized as neighborhood watch by the neighbors and the association. Trayvon might have known that, but he did know it was a gated community and that security was higher than on a normal street.

Best Answer

"security was higher" as in defenfing yourself against an armed assailant and for that he gets the death penalty? Zimmerman ia a cop-wanna-be thug- wait for the trial-he's gonna get creamed on cross-examination because his credibility is gone and he'll have to take the stand to try ro rehabilitate himself. That young man did not die for nothing- that arcane law is being scrutanized - amen

Best Answer

No, he's not. You say that - but his neighbors don't. Even the cops don't. I know that some elements want to deny people the opportunity to protect themselves when the law has proven it can't protect them, but people will naturally rebel against that. If the cops were responsive, this wouldn't have happened in the first place,and you think Florida is going to change their laws based on what the federal government tells them, you really haven't been paying attention lately.

Best Answer

Zimmerman and his wife are complete morons not disclosing all their money to the court. That was monumentally stupid. He should be put in jail until the court proceedings get underway. His wife is just as stupid not reporting stuff. He has lost a lot of cedibility in the eyes of some of his supporters I don't think he will ever get all the good will he once had back in the eyes of the public. I don't see how be charged with much because it appears to me that the death of Treyvon Martin falls within the guidelines of the law as written. It is sad what happened with Martin but he was a kid that obviously had problems and when you confront people you can't necessarily judge with complete accuracy of how people and situations are going to react to you.

Best Answer

Last I heard she has been charged and he will be in jail for at least a year until the trial. It wasn't stupidity- it was greed and their conversation, while she visited him in jail-where she tells him she hid his second passport--sealed his fate

Best Answer

he shouldent have attacked zimmermen but zimmermen should have not tried to follow him,zimmermen shouldent be charged with murder though...

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

The simple fact is that if Travon had stopped and talked to Zimmerman, and explained that he was staying with relatives and was on his way home from the store he would still be alive today. That he chose instead to attack Zimmerman is what ultimately resulted in his death, that and Travons less than sterling history leaves me no choice but to vote for Thug

Best Answer

He was a teenager - one with some pot in his system, a history of having been in possession of "burglary tools" and some problems at school.<br />
Thug is a strong word. "Troubled teenager" might be more appropriate.<br />
Was a also a victim? Depends on your definition. Do I think Zimmerman murdered him? No.

Best Answer

If it was your kid would you word do hard to make the dead victim be sullied? Pot- it was traces in a plastic bag; His problems at school- not a crime
"A school security person called it a "burglary tool." It was a screwdriver, but I don't know what makes it a burglary tool -- maybe it was modified, or maybe it's a size often used to punch locks or something." It was BS put out by the Zimmerman camp...befire he was disgraced and jailed

Best Answer

Actually, i'm pretty sure pot is still a crime in Florida. Even trace amounts. That he was carrying something suspicious in past situations should be considered just as much as anything else in this case. That said - you need to read the whole statement. I said he was a troubled teen. Someone who is with his dad because he was suspended from school might be characterized that way. The question was "Is he a thug" and I think Is said that was a strong word and "troubled teen" might be better. What the heck is wrong with that?

Best Answer

Victim--Zimmerman was told to stay put---But character revealed he and his wife ate charged with misleading the judge--He's guilty of purgery, will be in jail until his trial and this information will go to the jury and be weighed against his credibility--Jackhole

Best Answer

H will be charged with purgery and he will most likley get time served,doubt he will be charged with murder,its obvious that he was attacked judgeing by his wounds and florida has the stand your ground law so i think its going to work out for him.

Best Answer

He was told to stay put- if he had there would be no incident- that's what the jury will focus on

Best Answer

A telephone operator said "you don't need to do that" when Zimmerman said he was going to follow - and when Zimmerman said he was going to follow again there was no arugment or further discussion. No exactly a cease and desist order.

Best Answer

telephone operator said "you don't need to do that" when Zimmerman said he was going to follow - and when Zimmerman said he was going to follow again there was no arugment or further discussion. No exactly a cease and desist order. The operator was not recognized as - nor identified herself as - a police officer with any jurisdiction in the matter. Given she wasn't onsite, it would be arguable she was even if it was claimed.

Best Answer

The jury will see that as taking the law into his own hands-

Best Answer

You're making the same weak point twice will not spare your man from having deminimus credibility for lying in open court about having money during the bond hearing--He's been found guilty of that one Twyla-not even your spinning can help your buddy- The jury will be hard pressed to believe anything he says

Best Answer

Attempting to keep money so he can hide from people who have put a price on hi head (which is what he'll say and back up.) is not murder and the idea that he lied on bail issues could be considered Prejudicial and actually thrown out of the proceeding - which is how I'd play it if I were Zimmermans lawyer. You seem to think I think the guy is innocent and that he's my "buddy" but all I've ever actually said is that the guy is going to get his day in court and both sides will come out. Go back and read my posts. You're being a reactionary. Lynching is no more right now than when the klu klux kan was doing it a century did it. I know that sounds over the top - but if the hood fits, wear it.

Best Answer

You'd be sued for incompetence if you "played it that way", TwylaMarie Esq. If you perpetuated the lie that landed him back in jail in front of the same judge that put him there. He used the "I'm scared-I need to keep the $ bullsh1t and was convicted by the judge he lied to. I doubt his lawyer would be that stupid again. Lying in open court while under oath at a bail hearing is not murder-but it goes to his overall credibility and will be put in front of the jury with no obsticals. I'm not reactionary-I just know the law and you like to think you do.

Best Answer