northguy northguy 46-50, M 8 Answers Oct 18, 2011

Hamms Beer. They used to have an animated bear anthropomorphically rowing a canoe in those commercials.

Best Answer

Comes 10,000 flushes. Garonteed to keep your toilets fresh. Just dont let the cats near the toilet or they may start peeing blue.

Best Answer

Hamms beer

Best Answer

Are you from Minnesota?

Best Answer

Hamm's Beer-- refreshing Hamm's Beer. I have lived in Minnesota ever since I was born in 1952. They were one of the radio & television sponsors in the early 1960's of the Minnesota Twins! It was all about marketing with those great 20+ second commercials involving the "Hamm's Bear" (who sort of looked like a black-furred Yogi Bear with a beergut). Most serious beer fans preferred Grain Belt or Schmidt to Hamm's, but the song and the cartoons sold that brand of "barley-water."

Best Answer

Also-- the plots of those brief cartoons involved the cute, fuzzy little animals of the forest playing pranks on the big stupid bear!

Best Answer

must be a US advert ?

Best Answer

That was before my time *cough,cough*

Best Answer

Point? No, Hamm's.

Best Answer