This stupid GOP troll joined EP 2 days ago...."Shouldn't any American haters out there hate our government, celebrities, and alpha male soldiers opposed to our people?"..WTF??...Are there any "American haters out there" who DON"T "hate our government"?...Also, why hate celebrities?..What the hell do they have to do with running our government?..And his/her reference to "hating alpha male soldiers" is totally uncalled for...I have nothing but respect for America's "alpha male soldiers", and I thank every one of them for their service to our country!..Why should THEY be hated?..They are not the ones who make policy...they are the ones who carry out the orders they are given...even if it might mean losing limbs, having traumatic brain injuries or other serious injuries, or even death.....This troll should be ashamed of himself/herself for asking such a mean-spirited, hateful question.....What do you think?
goodogstay goodogstay 46-50, M 5 Answers Mar 20 in Politics

I did comment on someone's else's comments on this troll post. You can hate celebrities for no good reason, and politicians too but don't make remarks about the military.<br />
It's the politician's who are sending them to fight.

Best Answer

Sounds like they were referring to the "Illuminati" none-sense when they mentioned celebrities. Lol, it's usually the state's government people hate, not the actual citizens XD This troll seems new to the trolling business. You have to hate in chunks, not go after 3 items at once. Ehh, I'd just ignore them. If they can't successfully be a troll, I won't waste my time displaying my displeasure. Idiots...

Best Answer

Geez...some NEW moron, OR probably a familiar moron with a new username.

Best Answer

"America hater"? Gosh....that brings me all the way back to high school.

Best Answer