starship33 starship33 36-40, F 9 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yes ... like precious gems, they are very rare

Best Answer

A good man is hard to find because most of them are dîcks, and a good woman is hard to find because 1. She loves dating dîcks and not an actual good man, 2 she's a bîtch, 3 she just wants your money.

Best Answer

Good for each individual perhaps. There are plenty of "good" people out there, but you can't develop feelings for all of them

Best Answer

True in alot of ways for many people.. Depends on your definition of good and bad.. I generally despise people, so i think its kind of true to me :)

Best Answer

noooo its jut peeps want to be with the bad boy or bad girl while the peeps who would treat you beautiful... are neglected i hate when someone says they want a tattoo bad long hair guy who treats their gal goooddd .. hahah never ganna happen

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

False

Best Answer

I am also going to go out on a limb here... and say... about 75% of people are not secure enough in themselves to even be in a relationship... They brind nothing to it... They detract from it, There are great people out there... but you have to be one to get one... think about it.

Best Answer

47LuckyStars....Thats why we get along :P

Best Answer