anynymys anynymys 26-30 31 Answers Dec 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

We get it. You hate men. Moving right along...

Best Answer

i looked up feminazi and they had your photo in the article.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

CHANGE THE ******* RECORD ALREADY.

Best Answer

FALSE! In fact that is a sexist question, and quite offensive!

Best Answer

False! You're really hating men tonight huh? I define rape as forcing a woman against her will to have intercourse. Rape rarely has anything to do with sex and more to do with control, rage, and anger. Most rapist rarely ********* from rape, the sexual release comes later while living out the fantasy, read any serial killer book and the psychology is there. Most men love sex though and will have sex almost anytime if a woman initiates it! Rape is a horrible thing that ruins lives and turns something that should be pleasurable and down right hot into something evil!

Best Answer

Allow me to correct my answer, forcible sex on anyone unwilling to make the decision to consent to sex be it a minor (child who is not old enough to decide what to do with his/her body yet, someone who is physically forced, or someone who is passed out and can't give consent, male or female) think the question had me angry I didn't think my answer through!

Best Answer

You are a very sad person

Best Answer

You are almost as bad as her,most men find rape as repulsive a thought as women and i am sure that only a tiny minority would ever think about it .
I do agree that it seems to have a higher occurence in thirld world countries but I think the reasons for that are cultural differences and that women are not thought of as equals in those countries .
Dont brand nearly all of us as the same it is hateful and untrue ,most guys hold women in high esteem

Best Answer

Hats off to you.

Best Answer

No, only rapists do. That is so sexist it makes my testicles hurt.

Best Answer

Best Answer

A survey conducted at UCLA about 15 years ago asked young male college students if they would rape a girl if they knew they would get away with it; just under a third said they would. It is good to note that most of the young men said they would not.

Best Answer

Wow.

Best Answer

False.. rape isn't about sex it's about power and control..

Best Answer

Nope, otherwise every man who suicides would rape a woman first. I'm not saying there isn't a primal and pretty dark hunger in every man for sex. If there's a drunk half naked chick at a party, the thought of sex will naturally be in his mind, but a man can also have a personal value system and set of ethics that he lives and dies by.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

did your parents have any children that lived

Best Answer

False.

Best Answer

Very very false.

Best Answer

I pray that's false. How ****** up would that be?

Best Answer

false

Best Answer

If you truly believe that, I pray that you meet a wonderful man who will make you believe otherwise. I can't imagine what you must have been through to think all men are rapists. There are still good men out there who would never do anything to a woman to hurt her.

I pray you meet someone like that and be happy forever!

Best Answer

Read about the Rape of Japan during the Occupation after WW2.

A lot more men are willing to rape if they can get away with it than we'd like to believe.

But I bet the numbers wouldn't be any different if they question was about stealing money and included men and women. The fear of being punished is what stops most people from committing crimes. It's the 10-80-10 rules. Only 10% truly won't do something illegal. 10% will do it regardless of the punishment. 80% can be swayed depending on the circumstance.

Best Answer

No I'd just charm her to death

Best Answer

True for some men

Best Answer

18 yellow carrots moondancing in a soho gambling joint drinking goats mik cocktails till dawn.

Best Answer