indigowitch indigowitch 22-25, F 12 Answers May 10, 2012

You can demand anything, doesn't mean you are going to get it though.

Best Answer

I believe that every person who has experienced Birth has a ba<x>seline respect due them. It is however, possible to earn more respect through your actions. If you don't get as much respect as you think you deserve, maybe you should figure out why.

Best Answer

Yes if people treat you like sh/i/t while you think you are some god's gift to whom the world owes something; then if you were that special why do people have no respect for you? If you were truly some god then why don't people like you? If you were truly that special why do people look down on you thinking you are such a honest to God arsehole? Good questions for a deep philosophy class! When you see the world owes you nothing and turns against you maybe you would get an attitude change...mmm? When you owe the world and not the other way around!

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better!

Best Answer

i think respect, like your statement says, has to be earned but i dont think you can ever demand respect. you command respect which means it is given deservedly.

Best Answer

excellent!

Best Answer

It often happens you have to show some people more respect than they give you, to stop the animosity, and you also have to show you have self-respect. It is often a challenging thing to accomplish.

Best Answer

There some good answers above. For me I will not tolerate disrespect to my face, the way someone talks to me because of their conclusion/judgement ba<x>sed on the little they know about me that I am undeserving of respect and therefore they assume they are superior and righteous in their own opinion. I feel this 100% Kim

Best Answer

Dumb farks they should know better than to mess with a witch!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I told you I am retired! (Cackling as I ride away on my Zoom Broom)

Best Answer

i never demand respect but i don't believe it should be earned either , i believe that respect should be a thing held in common , you either respect them or you don't

Best Answer

Some people just don't deserve it all!

Best Answer

Take a look at the dictators and tyrants of the world. The use of fear and intimidation seem to work for them (though it is a form of false "respect") and without any regard for them of earning respect from the hearts and minds of the people. But in regard to those who are not, the answer is true, of course.

Best Answer

I'll demand what I damn well please ;)

Best Answer

Pushy little she Dragon , you don't bite do you ?

Best Answer

Only if asked nicely ;)

Best Answer

Oh and its a succubus, not a dragon silly!

Best Answer