AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 23 in Doing Good

I think for the most part you get a "free pass" at a lot of things that normal people do not. But I do think there is eventually a limit. The amout of cash you have probably dictates that limit.

Best Answer

If you have money, you pay your bail and go home, let the lawers work it out! Plea bargain it away to a misdemeaner and never do a day in jail!

If you do not have money, your public defender lawer will recommend that you sit in jail until your first court apperance ( in 30 days ), because it will go easyer on you as time served.

Best Answer

False. They do apply. But you get a much nicer brand of law if you have money and a great lawyer

Best Answer

They do apply, it's just the laws are a bit different sometimes

Best Answer

True - money talks and offenders walk.

Best Answer

Exhibit A. A teen in Texas drives drunk and kills someone. His defense is, "I do not know better, because I am too rich."

He gets away with it.

So, I am gonna go with a big TRUE!

Best Answer

They still, apply, unless you hire really brilliant lawyers who find every loophole and who are clever enough to fool a panel of judges, or jury members. Money can buy you that!

Best Answer

Place-kicker wealthy, or quarterback-wealthy?

Best Answer

The law does apply to me so I can take advantage of all the loopholes.

Best Answer

True but they want us to believe false

Best Answer

...unless you **** off someone.

Best Answer

false; your money doesn't mean sh**.

Best Answer